Trump: The First 100 Days

Id still rather trust a msm source than some choad with a youtube account or my cousin T bones fb shares. Im aware msm aint perfect but I gotta asume they are fact checking… Which now days we have “alternative facts” aka opinions…so yea its hard but If I got choose Don Lemon, Andrea Tartaros or that fake ass Eminem Im rolling with Don & Andreas hot ass

Fox champions against anti fake news of MSM
WSJ champions MSM and attacks anti ‘anti fake news’ purveyors

Rupert Murdoch owns both and laughs all the way to the bank.
Probably slowly converting personal funds into bitcoin and gold.

Get it?

Yes he does!

Log onto Facebook and read your timeline.

Plenty buy every and all MSM narratives

…and plenty DON’T

I agree Secretary Mattis has already said, “we will not be taking oil from Iraq.” This is, as you recall, contrary to Trump’s position during the campaign.

He has picked a good cabinet and VP.

Not when it comes to Trump. They are absolutely marching in lock step to try to bring him down. The fact that it is and will continue to backfire is highly entertaining.

I doubt we disagree a whole lot on it. It just raises some questions for me on the ethics of the MSM.

Instead of working harder and policing their ranks, they’re just attacking the competition (whom is smoking them).

Its the epitome of creating a problem then presenting yourself as the solution when WSJ got the dudes channel killed then offered him theirs to “explain himself”.

They should hire the guy as a consultant to develop a newer and more popular outlet for their news, not bomb his sponsorship.

You know I had to do this, right?

1 Like

Trump’s team is pushing State to the side:

"As the Guardian reported this week, “It has been hard to disguise the gap between the department headquarters at Washington’s Foggy Bottom and the White House where far-reaching foreign policy decisions are being made.” The newspaper said that Tillerson was “out of the loop” and noted that State Department officials are so excluded from policy that they “have resorted to asking foreign diplomats, who now have better access to President Trump’s immediate circle of advisers, what new decisions are imminent.”

As for Mattis, I wouldn’t be surprised if he resigned prior to the end of Trump’s first term.

God forbid Mattis resigns.

1 Like

I understand your point, but never assume that.

Well at least they arent reporting fake terrorism…If we wanna talk fake news how about these bad boys…

1. millions of fake votes
  2. biggest crowd ever at innagural
  3. biggest electoral win
  4. swedish terror attack
    Trump lies matter… Not sure where he gets his news but its fake as fuck… Prolly from his Boy Bannon but thats just a big legue alternative fact
1 Like

LOL!

Exactly!

Disney chews up and spits out Pre-Teens like year-old cheese!

You just don’t openly screw with them (like the IRS)…and think that they are going to give a shit about your “Freedom of Speech” on your little YouTube Channel…

Want to put some money that it will be blamed on the “MSLM”?

2 Likes

A Word about “Alternative Facts”…

(Poor Conway…I saw her on TV the other day. I think Trump has her hitting the Oxy’s and Ambien just a LITTLE too hard…)

Conway is a PR person by training…she’s a “spinner”…and even during the campaign, she sounded like one of those Dolls you used to pull the sting on and they would give you about 5-6 different answers?)

Anyway…I think she was spinning so hard that day, that she didn’t even think about what she was saying…

You know what’s going to happen now…“Alternative Facts” has a very real chance of becoming part of the English Language as an officially recognized phrase! (Really…!)

Trump, the gift that keeps on givin.

2 Likes

What’s really, truly incredible is that somehow you find the latter more plausible than the former.

3 Likes

What’s so funny, is that the Swedes are like…

WUH???

3 Likes