Trump: The First 100 Days

kfc > popeyes

!!!

You have officially lost all credibility.

6 Likes

Was this posted?

Trump cut funding NPR

I’m guessing this interview on NPR had something to do with this.

But then, it’s not like the POTUS is a vindictive person (sarcasm)

Who tells the most powerful person in the world, along with ultimately being your boss’ boss - you are on a need to know basis,?

You’re in favour of state sponsored propaganda?

pretty decent tax breaks

And that’s coming from a guy who one day ago triumphantly posted fake Russian state sponsored propaganda about alleged joint USA-Russia airstrikes.

2 Likes

30K standard deduction for married filers? Who is going to pay income tax?

1 Like

NPR has been on the chopping block for a long time. It’s like a perennial favorite for republicans, and a sure fire way to get democrats to throw one of their lesser pets to the wolves.

So no, it’s not because Trump is a spy.

In order for tax cuts/deductions to be feasible they have to be accompanied by a reduction in spending. He’s talked extensively about rolling back the government.

according to that hill article I posted

Why not? He’s already proven that he has no spine and can be manipulated by the Attorney General.

Good Move.

As you should be!

That shit is nasty, if it isn’t Bourbon it isn’t worth throwing my life away for.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/824080766288228352

One thing I’ve learned in life is that the more you do and get done, the more people criticize you.

2 Likes

Haterz gonna Hatez

2 Likes

Yeah!!

I mean, issuing gag orders on all employees who work for federal agencies like the EPA, CDC, FDA, USDA, and the National Park Service definitely gives the image of “alpha tough guy in the HOUSE!!” and definitely not “paranoid egomaniacal wannabe-dictator who wants to shut off any potential avenue for criticism or even something that might vaguely contradict one of the message(s) that got him elected, like a national park simply tweeting out facts about climate change that were already posted on a different website.”

I do have a serious question: in what world is the President issuing a gag order on federal agencies and employees to prevent any criticism or even slightly controversial things that are contradictory to his own brand message a good thing?

7 Likes

[quote=“ActivitiesGuy, post:2428, topic:223365, full:true”]
tweeting out facts about climate change [/quote]

FAKE NEWS

1 Like

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watchdog-group-corruption-worsens-under-populist-leaders-040120079.html

2 Likes