Trump: The First 100 Days

Monica Crowley is now out due to plagiarism issues.

It will be interesting to see how this will be spun to be a “Left/MSLM” issue.

Personally, I blame Obama. He invented plagiarism, of course, along with, well, evil.

4 Likes

Don’t forget that Obama also invented racism…and created ISIS just for good measure.

2 Likes

Jobs created as president-elect

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nasdaq.com/article/walmart-plans-68-bln-of-capital-investments-in-us-to-create-34000-jobs-20170117-00193/amp

Ouch, no help from the Young Jerks huh?

Will somebody please point out the realities?

I’m just too worn out…

1 Like

Thats where it gets crazy. They hate Obama as much as you do, for many of the same reasons you do, just for a different political end.

Had Clinton won though, they would be tonsil deep on him in a state of perpetual rapture.

I started to, but what is the point…

1 Like

Nope, but he did stoke the fires through 8 long torturous years.

I don’t see where you subtracted roughly 500k jobs on your lil spreadsheet?

2 Likes

Believe it or not I don’t hate Obama the man. But I do hate his policies. In fact, he looks like someone who would be a lot of fun to spend time with. This is something that I cannot say about Hillary. I doubt she would be much fun. That’s one reason I knew she would never win the Presidency. People by and large vote for the personality over all things.

I actually wish Obama a happy long and prosperous life as a private citizen.

Private citizen Obama…Ah that sounds so good :smile:

Yeah, I guess I just used that phrasing for simplicity, but I get your greater point too- the private citizen.

I don’t know if I could hang with his type of personality. I’m pretty guarded about that.

That was an outline of the refugee process its not meant to be an in depth description. Really a link from whitehouse.gov is “BS”. Is this one better? The process is coming right from government websites, yet they are BS. I am going to go out on a limb and say the Government officials probably knows the process.

Do I really need to respond to the above?

Public sector jobs are supported through debt and taxes not through the creation of wealth as they are in the free market. Public sector jobs are the equivalent of taking blood from your leg and injecting it into your arm while spilling a bunch in the process.
They also cost way more than private sector employees while being overall less productive -public sector employees have amazing pension plans, health plans, endless sick days and vacation.

The more the government centrally plans the harder it is for capitalist planning to occur. The government cutting jobs leaves more room for money to lend to businesses and create more private sector jobs (actual wealth).

Cutting of federal employee jobs are the cutting of artificial jobs and will lead to the creation of private sector jobs.

Let’s not forget all that extra purchasing in the market by the government to support those jobs - computers, office supplies etc artificially ups the demand in the free market and thus increasing the prices for these goods for companies in the private sector.

Well, I look at it this way. Each of us sees the world in a certain way largely because of the experiences that we have had in life. Take Obama for example, his father was a communist (if I am not mistaken). So, his world was colored at an early age. The fact that he is black is one more thing that shaped who he is. Do I hate him for it? No way. But I can hate his policies as I believe (from my own experiences in life) that they have harmed America.

So hate the policy and love the man!

And I do love Obama just as I would love even the nastiest poster on T Nation. People are nasty for a reason. Do you think they are actually happy people when they log off? No way. So in a way I feel sorry for them. They need someone to try to beat up to make themselves feel better for a number of reasons.

But I digress.

Something that the democrats don’t quite understand.

BTW I’m pretty sure the government disproportionately hires blacks.

I wouldn’t be surprised if public sector jobs are used to pad real black unemployment to some degree