Trump: The First 100 Days

I’d start by making it a quicker process.

That link was BS (I don’t give a fuck who wrote it or where it’s from). I have a number of questions after reading the first line…it was about as detailed as an informercial for a ronco product.

The truth is, no one knows what is actually happening except for those directly involved.

You mean this guy, who’s opening new mosques all over Russia, who allowed sharia law in muslim republics of the Federation, best buddy with Recep Erdogan, who’s incidentally bent on resurrecting the Ottoman Empire?

You’ve been reading too much neo nazi fan fiction…

3 Likes

[quote=“smh_23, post:2246, topic:223365, full:true”]
Many of the last thirty or forty posts in this thread are truly remarkable. I’ve been reading this board for a while now. I’ve seen corny Red Dawn/Turner Diaries fanfic trotted out for routine military exercises. I’ve read a lot of high-flown words – many of them, we know now, utterly empty – on liberty and tyranny and patriotism and the troops and the flag and every other easy symbol to which a wannabe patriot can painlessly, effortlessly gesture.

And now there are pawprints in the snow, real ones, and we learn that those of our neighbors who were most juvenilely fixated on the MOLON LABE Facebook memes that aroused in them unearned feelings of toughness have been made too fat and stupid by Trumpism’s buffet of easy, trashy, dumb, partisan, identitarian, PC-Snowflake shitfighting to care about the real goddamn wolves circling them.

The first headline I read this morning:

I would like this twice, were I able.

2 Likes

Actually, this quote cannot be overstated. In the Russian media, Trump is not part of “The West”. In the media narrative, he’s theirs.

Trump will do this, Trump will do that, “Trump will teach the West a lesson”, as if he’s not the President-Elect of the country that, you know, personifies “the West”.

2 Likes

You guys have no motive just that he’s a “stooge”

The guy who pulled off one of the greatest political feats in history.

The opening of the Russian mosque was timed perfectly just prior to Russian airstrikes in Syria against radical Muslims, which should be seen as a symbolic, preemptive sop to moderate Muslims, giving Russia more leeway to do as she pleases in Syria and dampening potential Muslim ire within Russian borders.

This surprised me regarding mosque building. I’ve been reading about how Putin has been engaging in a form of Rusian nationalism by enacting policies that squash protestants/ anyone that is not Russian Orthodox. He’s made comments about how American Mormons in Russia are CIA operatives. I have to say, that was one of the coolest things that happened last year. Putin thinks I’m in the CIA!!

Unless you’re sunni muslim from Chechnya, Dagestan or other Russian republics from the Caucasus. Then you can do whatever the fuck you want. Child brides, sharia law, jihad in Syria, monopoly on the heroin trade, protection racket from gambling businesses etc.

UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov with friends for illustrative purposes. Caucasians (not whites of @therajraj aryan fantasies) but real Caucasians are probably the toughest people on the planet.

That’s the Russian empire-talk - you’ve got “Russians” (ethnic white, Orthodox Christians) and Russian-speakers (muslim and other) - russkiyi and russiskiyi.

Both groups have a stake in Putin’s quasi empire - the latter has been bought off, at least for the time being. That’s why you’ve got videos on the internet of Russian soldiers cutting off heads of Ukrainians ISIS-style while chanting “Allah is great”

Hey Loppar in your homogenous country do they teach values of your culture in your public schools? Because here in America they don’t anymore.

You see in a multiethnic country values must be stripped from the curriculum as to not offend the different ethnic groups who have their own set of values.

Now millienials have grown up to be mostly comprised of hedonists and nihilists.

Yeah I’m sure you don’t care, you just want to smear me as an aryan nation fantasizer (whatever the hell that means)

Aryan nation fantasist? It means this:

4 Likes

How would you know? You didn’t attend school here.

4 Likes

I think the fact that people here ignore a lot of what you post says more than Ioppar calling you a aryan fantasizer ever could.

4 Likes

I’ve talked about how I think the next big war will be one fought in Europe when the cultural strife between local culture and the exploding Islamic population reaches a boiling point.

Hence my statement. Have you read the Koran?

I’ve taken courses at public universities and what I said applies to all western countries not just America

Wrong. For most the past year I’ll have 3-4 different people responding to my posts constantly.

At any rate I don’t particularly care what they label me. It’s all about arguments.

But you said this happens in America. Fact is you have no idea.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/01/school-district-bans-santa-claus-religious-imagery-before-christmas.amp.html

Yes. I can speak as both a UK and Irish citizen here. I’ll take a Muslim insurgency than the yoke of Vlad, thanks.

5 Likes