Trump: The First 100 Days

Then why are memes such as these making rounds on alt-right and shia message boards? That’s the fucking definition of propaganda.

For a Lieutenant General, he sure likes to say nice things about his former C-in-C (sarcasm). I’d venture to say that lunatic statements such as these are terrorist apologia. At best it’s so irresponsible it’s retarded, at worst he’s intentionally doing this for the benefit of his paymasters.

That’s fucking muddying the waters - it will draw attention from the root of the problem - radical islam and focus people’s attention on his fake claim and the supposed responsibility of the Americans.

I guarantee that thousands upon thousands of neonazis, radical islamists and other assorted creeps are peddling this toxic mantra “Obama created ISIS” to gullible idiots. From Casablanca through Algiers and Tunisia to Cairo millions of supposedly moderate Arabs are conveniently repeating this mantra to shift blame from their society failings and focus on the bogeyman that is US of A.

I’ve seen this fucking meme twelve fucking times so far from shias in my Facebook feed.

But the far reaching geopolitical ramifications of this are surely not lost to the future POTUS who worries about Schwarzenegger’s TV ratings.

2 Likes

And in staying true to the modern journalistic charter of saying what ever the fuck you want about who ever you want, any time that you feel it suits your needs- You hand us that gem.

From wikipedia (cause I know how much you hate it, it’s even better to watch you eat your own shit, provided on their platter):

I’m a welder. I work with my hands. You relish talking massive shit about people like me and have even called me an idiot on occasions too numerous to even bother counting.

I can accept all of that and more with a smile based on this one simple fact- At least I’m not a journalist.

You’re talking about a guy who doesn’t know that Khomeini was dead for almost 30 years? That was literally his job

Also, it seems he doesn’t know the difference between shia and sunni muslims:

1 Like

[quote=“SkyzykS, post:2046, topic:223365, full:true”]
Did I? [/quote]

Yeah. @loppar posted a picture of Flynn and Putin dining at a gala in celebration of the Kremlin’s English-language propaganda operation. You responded with the following embarrassment: “So you don’t think that a ret. Lieutenant General has the cajones to be at the table with Putin?”

But you know all this: it just happened, today. You’re just…what’s the word? Just kidding. We both know the fucking word.

[quote]
So tell me Mr. Inside Track, how does such a disgraceful loon reach the rank of Lieutenant General in the U.S. Army? Are you implying that the people of our armed forces are dumb enough to promote him to such high rank? [/quote]

This is a childish trick wherein someone who cannot argue a case on the direct evidence pivots to indirect evidence like “would X really support/promote/associate with Y?” Never mind that much of Flynn’s public debasement – did we mention the part where he flew to be part of a fucking celebration of a fucking nuclear rival’s fucking propaganda arm? – happened after he was granted his final promotion. The short answer is: yes, Mike Flynn is a disgraced nut and buffoonish conspiracy theorist, just like his boss. There is a rich wealth of publicly-available evidence in support of this. I promise I won’t stop you from going and having a look at it. While you’re at it, you can feel free to dig deeper re: the DIA than Wikipedia.

Read today’s news (go back to the Financial Times and read their Trump investigations, too), then have an adult sit you down and explain what a metaphor is.

1 Like

Trump is the President Elect.

1 Like

Hillary was Secretary of State and a former US Senator. Obama is a sitting President. I have only seen one President take responsibility for something that was done wrong and it was none of the above.

You’re confused. Feel free to head back to the record and investigate the terms of the bet into which you begged me to enter with you. If memory serves, you’ll find the terms of our agreement right around the same time that you were exchanging tail-tucked emails with the moderator(s) of this board in a bid to save yourself from a permanent ban for having spent years running two accounts in an attempt to deceive and win favor among anonymous people online.

But if you’re upset at the sudden appearance of someone who is not polite about the repugnant disloyalty to the United States of America in which you and a few other spineless nitwits have taken refuge as full and open supporters of a Kremlin stooge: I’ll be gone again soon enough.

1 Like

All insults aside, I remember the bet quite well. You thought for certain that Hillary would be the next President. I on the other hand bet that Trump would defeat her. The reason I pushed the idea of the bet was because you were so cock sure that your gal would win. Okay…you took the bet you’re an adult and no one twisted your arm.

Anyway, the bet was if Trump won you would have to write a 300 word essay talking about what a good poster I am. You didn’t do that. You did however write a sarcastic multi word essay which of course counts for nothing. Instead of writing the essay you would leave for one year.

So, my question once again, are you reneging on the bet that you lost?

[quote=“zeb1, post:2056, topic:223365, full:true”]
All insults aside[/quote]

No, insults will remain a central feature of our correspondence for as long as we have the mutual displeasure of carrying it on.

[Quote]
the bet was if Trump won you would have to write a 300 word essay talking about what a good poster I am. You didn’t do that. You did however write a sarcastic multi word essay which of course counts for nothing.[/quote]

Unfortunately for you, I and only I am the one on whose opinion about what counts for what my presence at or absence from this board hinges. More on that depending on your answer to the next question.

Did I say that? “One year”? I don’t believe I did, but I don’t care enough to go back and look. Do you?

1 Like

Since you have posted several times and apparently plan on continuing to post I will assume that you are going to renege on our bet.

So be it.

Holy shit, what an insane couple of days for trump.

Who cant love him for calling cnn fake news to their face and refusing to answer their shitty questions? Fuck cnn.

Why did we have to wait so long for someone like this? I love the discomfort he causes amongst all the PC shitbags of the world.

I’m not calling him a hero yet, but he is standing up to a lot of bullies that have gone unchecked for too long. I feel like He has already made my vote worth it.

5 Likes

I would like for this to apply to ours too.

Now go jump into the diaper dumpster at an old folks home you coprophillic rat.

Don’t forget Huma Abedin.

You’re extrapolating a ton.

Most of what you said belongs in the wait and see category.

Perspective is a funny thing. I see this as just Trump assuming the mantle of Entertainer-in-Chief. It is certainly entertaining at times.

What happens when he says “Fuck You” to China?

1 Like

What makes you more concerned with china than russia?

They out number us like 4 to 1 and they’re the only single state economy that rivals ours.

Editted for accuracy.

1 Like

Sorry, thought you were talking militarily

Excluding nuclear, even militarily China is on par or stronger than Russia.

And there are like 8x as many Chinese as there are Russians.

*It is probably more accurate to say China is closer to equal than stronger than Russia. However, much of Russia’s military is soviet era while China’s is not plus the Chinese have a significant advantage in both economic and man power.

**A good portion of China’s weaponry appears to also be soviet era…

Possibly the same thing when Reagan said something similar to the former Soviet Union. Of course I could be wrong.