Trump: The First 100 Days

I love how you’ve got no problem claiming Bill Clinton is a rapist, but Trump’s ties to Russia are “nebulous”.

This forum never fails to deliver.

2 Likes

How did ret. Lieutenant General end up at that table? It’s not that you end up at the table with assorted anti-American creeps (and Putin) by accident…

Ret. Lieutenant General doesn’t need “cojones” to sit at the table with a guy who’s paying him.

That’s not conjecture - Flynn received huge fees through his consulting company to appear on Russian state TV and spread anti-American propaganda.

You know, stuff like this:

2 Likes

So he points out that the admin ignored an intelligence briefing that predicted the rise of ISIS (correctly), and that is anti-American?

That isn’t anti-American. That is as American as it gets. What is fucked up is that he wasn’t getting airtime from any US based outlets.

Squashing a truth that has cost our soldiers lives is anti-American.

So essentially, you have impugned the reputation of a General that served our nation honorably by conflating his desire to give the american public a better understanding of what happened in the middle east with an act of treason.

Not very american, dude.

Do you guys honestly believe McCain would pass something onto the FBI that was complete nonsense?

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/313716-mccain-gave-dossier-containing-sensitive-information-to-fbi%3Famp?client=ms-android-verizon

2 Likes

Yes. His own words:

"Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,” McCain said in a statement on Wednesday. “Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgement about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI. That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.”

Do you have any reason not to believe his claim that he was unable to make a judgement about their accuracy?

Change “Intelligence Service” with 4Chan.

First of all, you don’t appear as a prop next to a foreign dictator for a fee.

Secondly, you don’t have a role in a company with a person who tried to sell classified information to the KGB in the 80ies.

Thirdly, you don’t go appear a propaganda outlet for spreading anti-American views.

Imagine if, in the run up to the 1960 election Nixon or one of his advisor had an op-ed column in Pravda complaining about JFKs “warmongering”.

It’s called closing ranks - internal matters should be discussed internally, not being an “useful idiot” (or worse) for the Kremlin.

1 Like

You’re right. I don’t do any of those things.

Thanks for playing. Maybe next time you’ll be the bear.

I simply said do you believe he would pass something on that was complete nonsense. Unable to make a judgement and complete nonsense are two vastly different things. We will see what comes of it.

I do believe he would do that. Not intentionally, but yes. In fact, he did.

See power point slide from defense department above.

I saw that…looking at posts about it but also working on stuff… I’m not sure which side I hope to be right…but it may be funnier if our government got burned by 4Chan. Then again, it may be disheartening, and further show our democracy is fucked.

1 Like

Mike Flynn is a ranting nut and buffoon who was pushed out of DIA – itself a second-rate backwater compared to CIA & NSA – for being so full of shit that his own rank-and-file invented and propagated the term “Flynn facts” (hint: they aren’t facts at all).

For anyone wondering: Yes, it is plainly unacceptable (though not surprising, given the extent to which Trump and his supporters have become ludicrous Putinites and Kremlin apologists) for the incoming National Security Advisor to have been a guest of Putin at a dinner celebrating the existence and successes of the Kremlin’s English-language propaganda arm.

That this needs to be said is a symptom of the disease that Donald Trump has introduced into our public discourse. It’s two months later than I originally anticipated (& hinted at on this very board), but it looks to me like the doctor’s on his way. Enjoy the show. I sure as fuck will.

5 Likes

And this means exactly what?

You like to hint around at knowing things others don’t, or have some kind of inside track, but you don’t.

The people pushing for an aggressive stance against Russia also have no interest in protecting American borders.

They want to bleed America from both ends

OK.

I’m not necessarily sold on the propaganda part of your post

Above you described a disgraced loon attending a humiliating celebration of the Kremlin’s English-language propaganda arm as having “the cajones to be at the table with Putin,” so we can be assured that I know things that at least one other person doesn’t.

As for the rest, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. But if I were pulling for the Kremlin stooge, I would’ve started worrying well before this stupid BuzzFeed dossier came out.

1 Like

Did I?

You should wipe the foam from your mouth. Some of it is splashing up and inhibiting your ability to read.

So tell me Mr. Inside Track, how does such a disgraceful loon reach the rank of Lieutenant General in the U.S. Army? Are you implying that the President and senate are dumb enough to promote him to such high ranking position as director of DIA?

Also, that was a complete evasion of the question about your statement that “it looks to me like the doctor’s on his way”.

So who or what is this doctor?

Hey…that’s sort of like Hillary playing the blame game when she lost. Let’s see if I can remember. First she blamed FBI Director Comey, then she blamed Podesta, she also blamed Russian hacking and a few other people as well.

Funny how she could never see that she was the single worst candidate that the democrats ever nominated to run for the Presidency in modern times.

And to hear Obama talk we are in the middle of one of the greatest times in America.>EVER! The economy is at its peak and there is world wide peace. Ha ha…He won’t take blame for not one single thing!

But yes you are right about Trump no question. I guess politicians have a difficult time taking blame huh?

Are you reneging on the bet you lost smh?