Trump: The First 100 Days

Well, as I noted in my responses to you, if my positions were unclear or confusing, I said “to clarify” and then…uh…clarified my original post. Not sure one was needed, but I was happy to provide one.

Only you think a clarification is some evidence of deceitful inconsistencies. But in one sense, you’re a better authority in deceit than I am, amirite?

The above is all well and good TB. But again that was not your original accusation and you know it.

For the 6th time (I think) this is what you were wrong about:

No one was voting for Trump when I attacked ALL POLITICIANS as being liars. He was a candidate and no one thought he’d win.

You cannot connect the two it makes no sense.

On s separate note I noticed that you did not answer me when I said that GHW Bush was a liar regarding his pledge to not raise taxes. Why does a (republican) political hack attack a well loved former republican President.

Your positions were very clear and not at all confusing…they were simply WRONG as I clearly pointed out in my most previous post.

I well understand why you want to broaden your point. You were wrong the first time around.

No, because I’ve told you exactly my observation and conclusion. You attack all politicians now to play defense for Trump, and you did the same earlier before Trump during the election. There’s no inconsistency.

I say this objectively, without passion or prejudice - you simply suck at a following arguments and understanding what people are saying. And I mean, suck.

No, you wish I sucked but your words are clear for everyone to read. I responded to your original assertion where you were clearly wrong. You then moved the goal posts and broadened your argument. But anyone following the thread can clearly read what you originally wrote and my response to it. And the fact that you cannot admit that you were wrong in your original assertion is not surprising given the fact that you have never, in some 14 odd years, admitted that you have been wrong.

I will give you that, at least for the moment.

As to the rest–where did I personally write that? I quoted out a long list of your prior posts regarding ridicule, but where did I write that you called anybody a “left leaning liberal”?

I didn’t write that assertion. The original claim from tbolt was that you called other conservative posters Hillary supporters when they wouldn’t vote for Trump and/or when they criticized him. And you did, because I was one of them. I said as much. Although, frankly, it wouldn’t be much of a stretch from your documented “Hillary supporter” assertions, considering the kind of people you personally see as “Hillary supporters”.

Meh. He didn’t say you said those words verbatim. His quote was actually a post to Raj, NOT you and said “you/zeb/the conservative hivemind ASSUME that everyone posting here criticizing Trump is a bleeding heart liberal”. So if you really want to nit pick, he claimed that you assumed liberality rather than ACTUALLY SAID THE WORDS “bleeding heart liberal”, which is what you just said there in my quote above this paragraph. AG already apologized, but frankly I read that post and considered it quite obviously a figurative and general criticism rather than literal–which again knowing what you think of the types of people that support Hillary is a very reasonable approximation.

In any case, AG wrote in this thread “insinuating that poor ol honest zeb would never stooop so low as to use something as grievous as insults”, and that is precisely the text that I was responding to just above here while talking to AG-- I included a direct quote of that paragraph in my post, so I assumed there would be no mistake. Again, as if it needed to be said, his post was an obviously exaggerated text–which should be familiar to you as our mutual buddy pushharder used to do that all the time.

So, here: lets run through the original again:

[quote=“ActivitiesGuy, post:17, topic:228119”] [my note: in a reply to Raj, not zeb1]
I also think it’s funny that you / zeb / the conservative hivemind assume that everyone posting here criticizing Trump is a bleeding-heart liberal
[/quote]

“I also think it’s funny that you / zeb / the conservative hivemind assume that everyone posting here criticizing Trump is a bleeding-heart liberal”

[quote=“zeb1, post:18, topic:228119”]
Show me where I said or even implied such nonsense.
[/quote] (emphasis mine)

Now, something being implied obviously doesn’t mean anything needs to be verbatim. You want to take issue with the fact that you think the “implication” doesn’t add up, fine. However, MY POST in that thread specifically mentioned you accusing me and others of supporting Hillary. Which you did, because damn near everybody on this board remembers your election season criticisms.

EDITED to add–this is my last post on that topic and I will attempt to let it die in peace now.

3 Likes

His post may have been to Raj but he was saying that I called other known conservatives on the board “left leaning liberals” in defense of Trump. I never did that. “Hillary lovers” sure all day long. But never left leaning liberals. That is a slur that I save specifically for…left leaning liberals

However, I appreciate your well thought out response.

1 Like

There’s nothing to admit to - I explained what I said and meant and there’s no inconsistency. This is a giant digression because you seek some “victory” over me. But it’s dumb and painful to behold - you’re arguing with yourself.

That’s not true, but even assuming it was, what’s worse - being stubborn and refusing to admit being wrong for over a decade, or perpetuating a pathetic fraud using multiple accounts to try and bolster your Zeb account, because as Zeb, you became so roundly loathed you felt you needed a fake person to try and rehabilitate yourself?

I have to as you are not doing a very good job.

:wink:

Who would commit such a ghastly offense?

A quote from Mick28 to usmc (in the same thread where he, as bad-boy zeb, called usmc a “butt boy” at least a dozen times)

Mick, now addressing zeb (lol):

zeb, replying to himself (Mick):

And, finally, the thrilling conclusion:

3 Likes

Yes, you can bring this up ad nauseam and you have. In fact, it is the only thing that you ever post at length and it’s actually getting quite entertaining. Anyway, that does not change the fact that your fearless leader was W R O N G tonight.

And I had a great time demonstrating that fact.

Post on…I am actually starting to enjoy your obsession with the whole Zeb/Mick thing. At first I was thinking sheesh I wish this guy would knock it off and stay on topic. Then after maybe the fourth time I thought…wow this guy is obsessed let’s see how far he can take this. So DO IT.

Just one point however, instead of destroying every thread by taking it off track, which by the way is against T Nation rules, (oh no you are a rule breaker) why don’t you create a separate thread where you can attack Zeb directly.

It will serve two purposes. Firstly, you can get all of that nasty animosity out of your system and you will feel better. Secondly, you will stop harming every thread that you and I enter and that will help all of the posters who, unlike me, are tired of you dog and pony show.

I look forward to it.

Cheers!

Hi raj:

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

I’m developing online groupies now. Must’ve found my sex tape

It really doesn’t get old. Well, not to me anyway. I did laugh out loud (again).

3 Likes

But I’ve explained - multiple times - that isn’t a defense to the criticism of mindless Republicams like you that you have different standards for Obama and Trump on the scale of dishonesty. When the election rolls around, suddenly you’re attacking all politicians as liars in a “they all do it” manner.

Zeb’s alternating positions: lying used to be a big deal when it was Obama, now not so much, you can’t hold any one of these many Republican nominees responsible if they are found to be playing fast and loose with the truth - they deserve your vote. Oh, now Trump is president and really lies a lot? Don’t forget all politicians lie, no biggie, just look the other way. Fast forward to 2020, and if a Democrat is elected, Zeb will be back to “these lying liars have to be impeached!!”.

So, no, nothing I said was wrong or incorrect. And you know it.

In short, Zeb, you have no principles, only politics. Lying is either not a big deal for Democrats and Republicans, or lying is a big deal for Democrats and Republicans. It shouldn’t be situational based on your party affiliations. [quote=“thunderbolt23, post:6454, topic:223365”]
That’s not true, but even assuming it was, what’s worse - being stubborn and refusing to admit being wrong for over a decade, or perpetuating a pathetic fraud using multiple accounts to try and bolster your Zeb account, because as Zeb, you became so roundly loathed you felt you needed a fake person to try and rehabilitate yourself?
[/quote]

Zeb, it appears you neglected to respond to this. I look forward to your answer.

1 Like

If Zeb didn’t have double standards, he’d have no standards at all. From a 30-second search:

Lies matter! Especially if you’re you know who:

And then the piece de resistance - in response to the question Do you believe that high level policymakers should be held to the same ethical standards as laymen?, Zeb says:

Damn, Zeb. You really are a shameless hack.

Zeb when addressing a Democratic candidate: truth must be the candidate’s first language!

Zeb addressing Republican candidates and the Republican President: all politicians lie, everyone does it, we can’t get worked up over it, look the other way.

With your backside being handed to you yet again, I’m almost inclined to feel sorry for you at this point. But I don’t.

3 Likes

This, also, will never not be funny.

zeb, keeper of T Nation rules.

2 Likes

Logs in… sees Raj get outed. skips forward 50 posts, still talking about Raj.

Zeb argument about lying politicians. Skip forward 100 posts, still arguing about intellectual consistency.

No discussion of current events. Well done PWI.

6 Likes

Here you go gainz

I don’t plan to get in the middle of this tit for tat that you guys get into about every 3rd thread, but regarding Trump, I would like to make this observation.

I read a Toronto Star article detailing his lies. One example it used several times was the several occasions he claimed saving $6-700BB on F-35.
Star said Popular Mechanics (that well known bastion of cutting edge investigative reporting) said the DOD and Lockheed had been working on the savings for a year, thus Trump merely laid claim.

Yet NYT and CNN basically ran this headline and is searchable on Goggle as
After Trump attack, Lockheed Martin slashes F-35 cost

In both articles, this disclaimer appears
But while the new agreement adds up to roughly $7 million in savings per jet over the last order, the extent to which Trump’s criticism impacted negotiations remains unclear.

Trump is a pathological liar and a narcissistic jerk . So is the opposition (including the media) that sets up Gotcha traps with every utterance.

2 Likes

Yep, I agree. Moving on.