Trump Inauguration Thread

So which of those ID’s that GA allows is not “quality?” whatever that definition may be.

EDIT (Added the list so you don’t make excuses and dodge):
The acceptable forms of ID include:

A Georgia driver’s license, even if expired, or a Georgia photo voter ID card;
Any state or federal government-issued photo ID (which includes a student ID issued by the Georgia state college system);
A U.S. passport;
An employee photo ID from any branch or department of the federal government or Georgia state or local government;
A U.S. military photo ID; or
A tribal photo ID

You have to agree, that’s pretty unexpected/amazing.

That’s not as surprising. If you look up ‘rich white guy’ in the dictionary, you’ll find Romney’s pic. (Oh I know, Trump is purportedly much richer than Romney, and theoretically is just as white. But Trump comes across as the semi-lovable loudmouth drunk at the end of the bar, whereas Romney oozes ‘patrician’ from every pore.)

What sort of businesses are you involved in? (if I may ask).

That tells me something about women. They want a man who is not afraid to reach out and touch them in a special way. HAHAHA :wink:

No, seriously I think it was more a matter of white women disliking Hillary. What’s your take?

Finally…we finally agree on something. You are spot on to the letter. Good Job.

I’d rather watch. I’m losing my ability to sympathize with idiots who have seriously overplayed their hand.

Yeah, I’d say that’s about the size of it.

Wait–you agree with me? I better re-consider my position. :smirk:

Yep, it’s called gaslighting.

2 Likes

Hey @ActivitiesGuy didn’t you get your panties in a knot over trump issuing a "gag order’ on the EPA?

Turns out it’s a standard practise that the Obama Admin started

Already covered this one above, but thanks for playing.

EDIT: I’ll be more clear in my sourcing. I went to graduate school in public health; consequently, my friend circle is populated with people who work for the FDA, USDA, and CDC. We’ve been discussing this all week. All of their accounts would contradict a statement that “this is standard practice that the Obama Admin started.”

2 Likes

Not so fast…

“Chris Crane, president of the union representing more than 7,000 ICE agents and officers, has accused the Obama administration of “knowingly manipulating arrest and deportation data” to create a false impression of its enforcement record”

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/370784/

Link doesn’t work.

Trump is absolutely right that the media is out to get him. But then again the media has been out to get every republican President since I can remember. The left wing media has never given a fair shake to republican Presidents.

What more do you have to see than CNN giving the questions to Hillary ahead of time. The NY Times having Podesta pre approve an article they were writing about Hillary. The biased debate moderators for example which precede Trump like Candy Crowly during the Romney/Obama debate.

OBVIOUSLY the media is out to get Trump even more so than the previous republicans because unlike the previous republican Presidents Trump has called them out on it.

Sorry Tyler the links works for me. Maybe you have some computer problems going on. Can you check it another way?

Edit: I take that back. It worked once and now it doesn’t.

This isn’t as good as the National Review article nor is it as recent.

Here is something else for your consideration:

Still not the original article but you will be able to see from this Obama was not deporting as many illegals as you suggest.

Will Trump do any better? From the linked article:

"Trump has repeatedly signaled that a softer line on immigration could be coming, even as his campaign has insisted that there will be no change in policy.

A big question for Trump is how he handles the issue of the approximately 11 million undocumented workers in the country right now.

Trump floated an Obama-like plan last week, saying he would do “the same thing” as Obama in focusing on violent offenders, though he said he would do so “with a lot more energy.”

Taken from Dept of Homeland Security link 1 is border patrol, link 2 is ICE - suggest you scroll down and look at number of criminals from ICE records - wowser!

“Although apprehensions by the USBP in FY 2016 increased from FY 2015, they remain a fraction of the number of apprehensions routinely observed from the 1980s through 2008.”

DHS releases end of fiscal year 2016 statistics | ICE

FY 2016 ICE Immigration Removals | ICE

With his clamping down on sanctuary cities, you’ll see a lot of self deportations.

A lot of people are only in the US because of money and actually prefer their country of origin’s culture over America’s. Once government dollars dry up theres no reason for them to stay here. many will leave on their own volition.