Trump Has Invited Putin to Washington for a Fall Summit

But you seem to be saying that you want the U.S. military to kill for Russia.

I think he meant that he wants a non-militaristic approach to stopping Russians killing people. I.e. Trump giving Vlad handjobs until he stops stuffing countries in his pockets at the dinner table.

@flappinit:

Wow.

I just don’t think that this type of stuff…especially in the Information/Internet age…stays under wraps forever.

It also make one wonder the type of dots that Mueller is meticulously connecting.

3 Likes

“The sheer volume of what Robert Mueller knows is staggering. Perusing his various court filings since last September makes clear he knew the individual changes Paul Manafort made in a specific Microsoft Word document; he knew that Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan was lying about what he did on behalf of Manafort and Gates; he knew the specific times Russia military intelligence officers were searching specific words way back in 2016; he knew the specific cryptocurrency transactions used to register the Russian intelligence agency accounts; he knows what the hired trolls at the Internet Research Agency were writing in emails to their family members in 2017; he knew the messages Manafort was sending on encrypted messaging services.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/what-robert-mueller-knowsand-9-areas-hell-pursue-next/amp

Yes, it’s absolutely staggering how much he knows. And the public knows perhaps .01% of what he does.

2 Likes

…and “we”…both critics, supporters and passive observers of Trump…ARE “the Public…”

1 Like

(…it really feels like its about time for a Rally…)

Of course hes coming…Face it leftys Nobody can stop the Trump machine… Mueller and his forces havent done shit in 2 yrs… Dems weak AF…The Ruskies have nothing to fear… Putins here to collect… I give you something you give me something btw if you dont Ill show the world pee tape… Sanctions about to drop like a Moscow hookers panties when you flash a few racks…

1 Like

@loppar knows a lot about this stuff…

But setting up and recording compromising situations in order to gain leverage on people is a major part of the KGB Playbook.

(…and yes…before someone yells “Well we (the U.S.) does it too!” “Stings” can be a part of overall investigations…)

Well I stated it very wrong or you misunderstood. I think the latter. I can’t see where I said that.

Vodka was more available than food during the old USSR days.

Vodka was/is considered food. And it’s plainly obvious from the fact that in Russia it’s measured not in liters/deciliters used for liquids but in grams used for solids (eg. "I drank 100 grams of vodka to stave off a morning headache)

Back to topic - there was this guy who a while back made a much publicized appeal to Wikileaks, I wonder what’s he up to now?

2 Likes

What did you expect?
“Yeah, I did it, you got me.”

I expect nothing less from a murderous dictator, Pat. What I don’t expect is for Trump to publicly disavow his own intelligence agencies and repeatedly praise Putin.

3 Likes