Trump Gauntlet is Now Officially Dropped

I never said Trump had criminal charges against him. He has pending lawsuits.

My point is that both candidates have issues. Push is laughing how Hillary is a criminal and how it will be funny to watch that play out. I’m pointing out that Trump will have to appear in court for a lawsuit after he would be elected. To my knowledge, a presidential candidate has not had to do that. If I’m wrong, please let me know.

Pending lawsuits. Not past lawsuits. I know people have been sued before, but they clear it up before running for elected office. Hence, pending. Painting Trump only as a victim of greedy people is a different perspective. I rather think that Trump has taken advantage of others, and the lawsuit is claiming such fraud.

1 Like

Drew, in case you didn’t know, and I think or at least am hoping that you do, there is no comparison between a pending civil lawsuit vs. criminal charges recommended by the FBI and filed by the Justice Department (if that does occur).

Clear?

1 Like

Of course you think that why not? You have no proof and neither do. So you should definitely think that he has taken advantage of others why not? He’s Trump and deserves no credit for anything he has ever done in his entire life, nor does he deserve the benefit of a doubt when it comes to this civil lawsuit- Got it.

Drew I wonder which side you would have taken in the recent lawsuit against media mogul Sumner Redstone?

It seems that the Judge decided to toss the lawsuit. I guess the evil billionaire was in the right. But then he’s not Trump so…

I appreciate the clarification, but that was not the point. The point is you are giving Trump a pass on legal issues because he has an R next to his name.

Nice straw man but I didn’t say he’s done nothing with his life. In my opinion he does not deserve the benefit of the doubt, based on the fact that he rarely ever tells the truth and has numerous lawsuits he has not been innocent on. Why are you surprised that people don’t believe a proven liar with a history of fraud when he declares innocence when charged with fraud… he has a history of lying, denying, and committing the crime. History has a habit of repeating itself.

1 Like

haha ok Zeb, if this guy is innocent Trump is the victim. Good one. I understand your point of view, if that’s the best you got I don’t think we need to continue.

Drew,

You I know you are smarter than this.

1. Civil suit is something that can be brought by anyone for any reason or for no reason. You could sue your neighbor tomorrow for the stress he puts me through because he plays his music too loudly. This is America please tell me you understand the process.

2. A criminal charge in Hillary’s case could be brought by the US Justice Department. Something just a tad, as in miles and miles more severe, than a mere civil suit.

So I am not giving him a pass because he is a republican. If he is charged with a crime tomorrow by a legitimate party such as the Justice Department, or he is found to have been mixed up in a scandal as serious as Whitewater, or the cattle future scam I will put him in the same category as Hillary. Until then you might want to stop this dance you are doing it’s just not going anywhere.

Oh Drew I’ve read your previous posts no straw man here. You give him no credit for anything. And that is your right. It’s foolish but it is your right.

As to his numerous lawsuits as I said anyone in business (who is very successful) gets sued it’s just a matter of time. By the way you might want to post those “numerous lawsuits” that he’s lost. Not that I don’t believe you but I never heard that charge and I’d like to read about those many lawsuits that he’s lost.

As for your charge that he’s a proven liar…welcome to politics my young friend.

As for your charge that he has a history of fraud please provide the proof of this. A history of fraud my gosh they should jail him and throw away the key. Ha ha you are fun Drew.

My point flew right past you my friend.

Which is anyone can sue anyone for anything and it does not mean that the suit has any merit. In fact it sometimes means that a judge will toss it out before it even gets to court.

Sorry I didn’t explain it better but I thought you would get the inference. My mistake.

Straw man: a sham argument set up to be defeated.

I never said “he deserves no credit for anything he has ever done in his life”. You said that was part of my argument. It wasn’t. Straw man.

The lawsuits were posted by usmc and is literally the first link on google when you search “Donald Trump lawsuits”. Citing Hillary nonsense doesn’t make Trump’s failings less so.

Again, I understand that you think the pending lawsuit of Trump U is irrelevant. I disagree. You do realize that when someone disagrees it isn’t always because they don’t understand the facts.

Continue cheer-leading for him, just don’t count me in.

Edit: Straw man beginning of the post

Here’s another one for you Drewski

That nasty Mark Zuckerberg…but wait it was dropped. Apparently it had no merit. Now the shmuck who brought the suit wants to make sure that Zuckerberg does not counter sue. Funny stuff I think.

Okay now just so you understand that does not make the Trump suit invalid. I want to make sure I am really clear on that one point so you are not confused for any reason. I just want you to be clear that when someone has money as Redstone, Zuckerberg, Trump and many, many others that they become targets for such frivolous lawsuits.

Questions?

Has Hillary been successfully sued by the federal government? I believe the answer is no.

Solid guy, though.

Drew, trust me I am not counting you in with anything. In fact, if you had not pursued a conversation with me I would not have even spoken to you. How is that for counting you out? Good enough? Good!

Also, I am not cheerleading anyone. Please feel free to point out my posts where I say that Trump is great at this or that regarding politics, or even leadership…go look you won’t find any. You see you are blinded by hate for the man so no matter what is posted you see it through your own little filter. Cool and we all do that to a degree. My point is and remains Trump, with all his flaws, and there are many, is better than the opposition (see didn’t even mention her name. Do I get points?)

Hey get back to me soon this was fun.

ZEB

Without knowing how they play out who knows. If Hillary is actually indicted for crimes, that’s very serious and a huge issue for her. She also might be let off the hook because of politics (in my opinion, some might say because she’s innocent but I don’t buy that). Trump will appear in court after November. Has the president or president elect ever had to appear in court to defend himself other than impeachment? Honest question, I don’t know.

I know the right is gleeful about Hillary’s scandals, but Trump has legal issues as well.

That is like saying I know your happy that El Chapo was indicted on drug crimes but hey my Uncle was sued because his apple tree hung 10 feet over his neighbors fence so they both have legal problems.

It is mind numbing that you cannot understand the difference Drew.

Let me put it to you another way: would you rather be indicted by the US Justice Department for multiple Federal Crimes, or sued by a couple of people who thought you took advantage of them in a course that they purchased from you?

1 Like

Trump has literally lost a lawsuit to the Justice Department…

If Obama doesn’t indict Hillary following a recommendation by the FBI to do so, the FBI will slowly leak the indictment anyway, which can still cause plenty of damage. Republicans will leak it out slowly, a little here a little there, and keep it up close and personal.

Sure, Trump may have fucked over some kids with Trump U. But when you look at the potential disaster Hillary may have posed with her security failures in Benghazi and not securing her server, in the midst of North Korea and Iran both seeking a nuke, I would gladly take Trump’s screw ups.

Good lord, is that how you view it? Fraud is nothing, just the little guy trying to steal from Mr. Billionaire? if that is the case, I agree, its not a big deal. What happens if the case is valid? He would be the president elect, but you don’t care because he’s a Republican. I do care, regardless of what letter is next to his name.

Civil suits can be for “apple tree hung 10ft over the fence”, they can also involve A LOT of money and screw people over. You have no problem if Trump’s business is proven as a sham, deceitful, fraud based maneuver to get people’s money? Rubio said it best, con-man.

1 Like

When or where did I say that I have no problem if Trump’s business is proven a sham? Point that out please. You can’t. Do you have a different conversation going on in your head Drewski? Because most of the stuff you are attributing to me in this asinine post of yours is inaccurate. I will try it once more and see if it sinks in…here goes:

A civil suit is not as serious as a criminal indictment or investigation by the US Justice Department.

Now try to focus on that one line above and see if you can understand it. That is all I am claiming. You can jump back on and once again accuse me of not caring if Trump is a sham bla bla bla but I never said any of that. So …where are you going with this stuff?

Go ahead take another stab at it but get it right this time. I say you can do it now take a deep breath and go for it again.

One more point so that your head doesn’t explode. I am not a Trump fan I simply think he is a better choice for President than Hillary Clinton. Try not to get overly emotional like a certain other Trump hater on this site. We can disagree and get along there does not have to be this rancor that you try to bring to every post. I think that is what causes you to use straw man arguments to refute my simple suggestion that civil suits are not as serious as US Justice Department investigations/ indictments.