Trump Gauntlet is Now Officially Dropped

No more than the democrats are now the corrupt party for nominating Hillary Clinton. Also, keep in mind history. Nixon was driven from office as a republican and what happened? The republicans lost one election Gerald Ford and then they were in the White House 12 straight years.

Why oh why do you overestimate people?

You think youā€™re the only one throwing a hyperlink-hissy fit?

[quote=ā€œzeb1, post:200, topic:216757, full:trueā€]

Letā€™s be clear:

1. Ron Paul is an isolationist who would probably be a worse foreign policy President than the scum who currently occupies the White House. For that I have called him crazy.[/quote]

Err, ā€œBush lied people died?ā€ Protectionist?

You donā€™t believe someone that actually engages in conspiracy theory is a conspiracy theoristā€¦

At any point, do you want to actually mount an attempt at debating any statements Iā€™ve made, all sourced, or what? Iā€™d prefer not to waste anymore time, if you donā€™t mind.

True, Trump is actually more like PT Barnum than Ronald Wilson Reagan. But as I have been saying this is 2016 and I have watched for decades the masses degenerate into what we see now. They are not even close to Slothā€™s intelligence and he is projecting his feelings and beliefs on an electorate who cannot even name the Vice President. Itā€™s now all about show business for most.

If it is a one on one race against Hillary there will be a President Trump!

Then why did you just type that?

Seriously, do you think we are actually doing something here?

Oh wait. You are a Trump enabler! You keep linking these articles and want me to do the same! I got your number now bud.

Dang Sloth are being deliberately argumentative? One more time, there is a difference between someone who actually believes a conspiracy and someone who mentions a conspiracy, not saying one way or the other if he believes it, just to get votes.

Is it loathsome?

Itā€™s called politics and as I said in a previous post in 2016 itā€™s very much like show business.

Why are you here? Iā€™m here to talk politics. I tend to source things I state.

Iā€™m willing to bet thereā€™s a sizable population enjoys the Enquierer and sees it as godsend. To their credit, I believe they have cracked a few stories. All politicians are demagogues to an extent. (Hillary and womenā€™s rights: Bernie and free shit: Ted and the Bible)

Also, Iā€™m sure Trumps buddy is going to make a pretty penny from all the people who buy this issue of EQā€¦ Just like Hillary, Kasich, Cruz, JEB, etc make my funneling money through their campaigns to their families. As an example, the Clinton organization is the most genius money laundering machine.

Does Trump actually believe that? Probably not. Iā€™d say most likely not. Yet, he knows itā€™s going to draw more attention and take the media away from Cruz and put the light on Trump.

ā€¦Sloth, I know youā€™re slow my nature, but surely you can see all those points.

Clarification: written from my phone with editing. Might not be the most cogent post.

What did I state that requires a link?

Donā€™t need a book. Here you go:

Put it in mutual funds. The End.

The Trump apology tour in these forums - especially now that he is the nominee - is frightening or hilarious, or a combination of both.

Apparently, nothing - and I mean nothing - that comes out of Trumpā€™s mouth is representative of anything he actually believes, if these Trumpkins are to be believedā€¦oh, but theyā€™re gonna vote for him anyway, even though they concede they canā€™t have any idea what he actually plans on doing as president.

And for those actually interested in electoral politics - now consider how down-ballot Republican 2016 candidates are dealing with Trumpā€™s victory (I can give you a hint - it involves heavy drinking and lots of expletives). This puts the GOP majority in jeopardy.

1 Like

One shred of evidence that he isnā€™t a conspiracy theorist. That he doesnā€™t believe in what he forwards.

Because in the real world the peddling of conspiracy theories is evidence that one is a conspiracy theorist. In reasonable-land, singing the praise of a famous Conspiracy theorist, while also advancing conspiracy theories, is evidence of being a conspiracy theorist. My evidence that Trump is a conspiratorial nut-job is well documented, public, and widely reported in the mainstream. Your evidence that heā€™s just an absolutely amoral con-man (I agree with you there) who doesnā€™t believe in the conspiracies he seems to repeatedly push?

All very fair assessments.

2 Likes

40 million in 1970 is about 250 million today. To get to 1 billion over 40+ years isnā€™t even a particular good rate of return, depending on what heā€™s actually worth. Iā€™m not finding the ā€œhe said soā€ as evidence particularly compelling either, especially for a guy that admits to value his assets differently than everyone else, also not to actually know, and make claims like 9 billion all while refusing to release any records that would confirm his actual net worth.

I just donā€™t get it. Iā€™m at a loss. ā€œHeā€™s not a conspiracy theorist! Just a morally bankrupt genius willing to sink to the lowest of the low in order to passā€¦well, we donā€™t know what heā€™ll actually pass, since heā€™s a huge liar!ā€ Hell, maybe heā€™ll pick a progressive justice!

1 Like

A man creates a good life for himself, works hard and passes that onto his family (nearly every persons goal, right?) His son takes that and creates something more impressive.

Is it wrong for a father to accumulate wealth and pass it on, OR is that only ok in theory, OR is it only ok if itā€™s a few grand?

How many people receive large inheritances and squander it?

You may be right, Iā€™m not going to defend/believe someone, if I canā€™t prove it/see proof of it.

I thought he had released that information, based on Trumps candidacy speech where he said he was/did release that information.

To all those talking about Trump saying things now to take away publicity from Cruz and Kasichā€¦theyā€™ve bowed out. It is Trump for sure.

If I were Hillary I would be drooling in anticipation. The only person more unfavorably viewed than her is the one running against her.

1 Like