Trump Gauntlet is Now Officially Dropped

Well said and precisely my point. Whether or not she is actually indicted is less important than the fact that she, and the Clinton Foundation, are being investigated by the FBI. I don’t see how she gets out of this. The FBI does not dedicate 200 agents for this many weeks and come up with nothing. As a friend of mine who is a criminal investigator told, me the FBI does not invest this much time and money unless there is something there. He also added that they hate to come up empty handed after such an investment of time and money.

And as you say Max if the FBI recommends an indictment and the corrupt Obama administration declines to indict it will still sink her in the eyes of many.

And by the way Drewski all of the above is far more important than a civil law suit.

I’m not taking anything from TB. I can’t debate as well as he can, where he clearly destroys you (from a observation standpoint on other threads)

You have claimed that the Trump U lawsuit was similar to “an apple tree hanging 10ft over the fence” or being sued by Sally Nobody.

In defense of civil suits you put up two cases of Billionaires getting sued where the allegations didn’t amount to much (I’m guessing, didn’t read the articles as it doesn’t matter). You are using those as comparisons to what is happening to Trump.

That’s fine. Doesn’t mean its meaningless, especially depending on the civil suit. Is the it the apple tree and neighbor? That’s meaningless. Is it millions of dollars in damages? Not meaningless. Certainly not black and white and up for interpretation. To me, I do not want to support someone who commits fraud as a business practice.

When I asked if that impacted your decision to vote for him, you said it doesn’t. Therefore, if it is proven to be a sham or not has no impact on your vote and support for Trump.

Haha cmon Zeb, are you serious? I’m using straw man arguments?? Straw man only came up because I pointed yours out. As for rancor or whatever you’re talking about, I’m more amused than anything. If you want to get fired up be my guest. Me laughing at ridiculous statements or pointing out a straw man is hardly rancor, if anything it is telling about your point of view. Good for you, I’m not trying to convince you and we’ve both made our points…moving on.

1 Like

This is Zep or Pitt level here …

1 Like

Great to hear Drew!

I know it’s hard to judge what is worse, a civil suit or a Federal indictment, but consider that the former means you are dealing with a person or group of people, while the latter is the most fearsome beast with unlimited resources and willing to destroy your life.

Fellas, you would much rather deal with upset students than Federal agents. One will heckle you, the other will shove a baton up your ass and probe it.

Agreed, but when considering voting for the president, shouldn’t you consider both? If someone is guilty of defrauding people for millions, that has an impact on my decision. If it doesn’t matter to you, that’s fine, it’s your vote. To me Trump doesn’t get a pass because Hillary is bad. They’re both bad.

1 Like

It’s about perspective. I seriously doubt the people that were fleeced by Bernie Madoff gave 2 shits about his life sentence for like 7 different criminal charges, but about the $65B he stole from them and the subsequent class action lawsuit(s). Class Action

Drew and USMC - I agree that they are both bad, but money can be recouped, lives cannot.

We are forced to choose between being shot or being stabbed in this election.

1 Like

I choose neither, fully acknowledging that other people will most likely choose one for me and I will have to live with the consequence of their choice.

In such a choice, I agree with Dr. Pangloss’s article in regards to how to evaluate the bad of both. President of the US Picks - #830 by Dr_Pangloss

I also live in Texas, so lets be honest, we all know how my state is voting. My vote counted in the primary, but won’t do much in the general.

Edit: Not sure if that is how to link to the topic… if not its post 828 in the President Picks thread

1 Like

Unfortunately, for some people, losing all of that money results in their death (suicide). I agree for the most part, though, I’m just being a pain in the ass.

Agreed, which is why this is the perfect election to write someone in. If enough people do we might actually get a real 3rd party run in the future.

1 Like

Drew - I understand your position, I am in California, which is bluer than Papa Smurf’s ball sack. My vote is useless, even in the primary at this point.

USMC - Yea if I lost my retirement due to some greedy fuck, I would have his nuts in a jar on my mantle. Bernie did get in a fight in the clink already, I can only hope they put that blade in his ass real good.

1 Like

I feel you, I’m in the Peoples Republic of Maryland.

I’m surprised he’s still breathing tbh.

You can’t extort money from a dead man. He is most likely paying people to stay alive and not kill his family.

Ya, probably. One of his sons is already dead, though. He killed himself if memory serves.

Trump In 2006: Clinton Should Be Forgiven For Iraq Vote “Based On Lies Given To Her”

“She’s very smart and has a major chance to be our next president,” Trump said

Possible Trump running mate?

I think it’s really funny that zeb keeps saying this…

…but ignoring this…

My opinion essentially echoes this…

I don’t think HRC is going to be an especially good President, but at least I think the United States will still exist in four years if she gets elected. I think there’s a nonzero probability that Trump’s victory would be highly, highly destructive to the nation.

2 Likes

No way he would let that clown upstage him.

On the other hand, the dude fuckin rocks, and could kick Hillary’s baggy ass.

I’m kinda torn on this one, but not like I do to stupid books. More like right here (touches chest).

The pantsuit got schlonged in WV, always great fun when the pantsuit gets kicked around.

Actually Hilary’s situation is in Idiocracy as well.