Trump Cabinet Predictions / Suggestions

Agree…I’ve been on PWI long enough to know that it will most certainly lead to a High-Jack of the thread.

1 Like

I guess he’s gotten over the insults to him, his Wife and his family?

Ah, politics…

1 Like

Quick thoughts

I don’t like mini me son in law having official role or kids being involved in transition team

Surprised at @Mufasa forceful dislike of Huckabee. He was decent governor and more progressive than many would suspect. Jindal is better pick here.
Also wondering why you don’t like Bolton? Too warmongerish?

Trump might like Cruz as ‘employee’ rather than Congressional foil. Cruz would be a hardass.
And politics? Also smh with you.

Not sure why Giuliani not interested in A/G. Seems a fit.

Bannon will tire of playing with Priebus. Was this patterned after new tv show Designated Survivor?
I read Breitbart everyday, but disagree with the appointment.

Sarah Plain? arghhh Please no. Too dumb, too loud, too … What about Ernst or Haley if you are needing more females.

I like Dana Perino. She is calm, measured, and thoughtful.

I don’t get some of these picks. I understand the ‘draining the swamp’ analogy. But Treasury for instance - Hensarling’s proposed legislation is said to intend to force Congress to “decide how much money they can afford to spend, and then prioritize within those limits.” vs some guy that started some investment company. How can guy #2 have any concept of how the system works?

Sessions looks like he can pick whatever he likes
Nucor is a great success, but know nothing of DiMicco.

Sorry for untidy post

Interesting observation considering who is making these appointments.

1 Like

No worries, your untidy posts are part of the charm.

1 Like

It would seem apparent which are coming from Pence and which from Trump.

I know you guys hate Christie, but he would probably be good in UN, trade, or any position that requires being an asshole and articulate simultaneously.

His political enemies, mini-me Kushner and NJ turnpike agitators have sunk his fortunes it seems.

The man is likely guilty as a result of Bridge-Gate and he may be serving jail-time before the dust settles. They cannot give his opponents such easy ammo.

1 Like

(Hey, Treco…your post are just fine, my Friend!)

Yes…too “Bomb the Shit” out of them as an answer to everything, especially in the Middle East. (Yes…there is some hyperbole in my statement…but that certainly is his basic stance, at least it seems).

I also hated that everytime you turned around; he was critical of the President for doing “nothing” in the Middle East (as some here on PWI are and were); when there was in fact plenty being done within the chaos that is now the Middle East.

I will say it again…bombing civilians and sending large numbers of U.S. Ground Troops to the Middle East to die isn’t (IMO) showing anyone some big show of “strength”.

I hope and pray that President Trump doesn’t fall into that trap.

Bad idea there are others that are better suited Trey Goudy for example. Trump should nominate Ted Cruz for the Supreme Court. That way he is out of his hair for a lifetime ie no challenges from Ted in 2020. Also, he would probably get confirmed as absolutely no one of either party wants him to stay in the Senate as he is not very well liked.

1 Like

And she has a great complexion and a killer body. :wink:

Mufasa doesn’t like Huckabee because of his conservative positions on social issues…just a guess…calm down Mufasa sheesh I have feelings too you know …

He has designs on SOS. He knows he can go big and is shooting for the most important non elective office that he can get.

I would rather see him take a position at the International House of Pancakes…that back stabbing, self-serving traitor.

1 Like

Zeb…you really should stop hiding your true feelings about Christie…!

Oh yes Obama was doing so much in the Middle East. Just contrast what that mess is now to how GW left it. Granted he should not have gone into Iraq but to tell our enemies when we were leaving and then to actually leave a vacuum helped create ISIS. But of course there is far more than just ISIS wrong with the Middle East because of Obama’s limp wristed foreign policy. No actually I take that back …to say he had a limp wristed foreign policy is giving him credit for having a foreign policy. He had no foreign policy other than to draw lines in the sand and watch our enemies cross them gleefully and then do nothing.

I laugh out loud when I hear people say they are worried about Trump as President. We just had 8 years of the bottom of the barrel relative to effective leadership. Anyone would have been better than Obama. The local Manager of Walmart for example–NOT KIDDING.

I agree but there are a multitude of things that a President can do short of the above which can further our interests in that area of the world.

Zeb and Treco…

We live in an extremely diverse country full of sinners and heathens; LGBT individuals; lazy people on Welfare; and nasty people with nasty diseases and “self-inflicted” illnesses.

With that said; do you think Huckabee would be a could choice to head Health and Human Services?

1 Like

I always welcome loppar and Bismark’s insights on what is, and is not, being done by the U.S. in the Middle East.

Yes, the man has more intelligence and compassion than you are giving him credit for