Trump Cabinet Predictions / Suggestions

Probably won’t have to, I would expect a pardon coming from Obama.

He also has his own mind, to be fair, which could be in short supply if only toadies are appointed. It is also hard to criticise his experience bona fides.

1 Like

To me…prosecuting and “locking-up” Clinton would only be a divisive distraction that serves no purpose whatsoever to Trump or his Administration.

2 Likes

But I can criticize his mustache…which for some reason bugs the hell out of me, every time I see him speak (in addition to his partisan, “Bomb-the-hell-out-of-em” solution to everything).

Maybe he is just the type of person Trump wants.

We’ll see.

3 Likes

How about to an entire country that prides itself as one with a government based on laws rather than men?

I’m not thinking it should be any priority, but why let her get away with the stunts she has pulled? Because she lost and that’s punishment enough? I disagree.

1 Like

Spoken like a true Politician, treco.

Are you running for office?

While I agree with the sentiment…money and power buys people “justice” everyday in this Country. It’s naive to think otherwise.

Prosecuting Clinton wouldn’t be to serve any sense of “Justice”…it would all be for Political Theater.

To that end, the new Administration simply doesn’t need it.

1 Like

It probably would be best to let the FBI and DOJ do their jobs and determine whether or not to pursue charges, which they probably won’t. Whether it’s sportsmanship or avoidance of claims of McCarthyism, actively leading a charge against her after a loss like that would just look bad.

You also have to consider though, what if they do find something legitimately illegal and worthy of prosecution? If the dots connect and the Clinton Foundation was selling access and influence, how does it look if they are let slide? Would Trump and his admin then be hung up with the appearance of allowing the privileged to dodge justice?

Trump should use his plane and send all those idiot celebrities to Canada on a one-way flight.

They talked mad shit when he was running, then he wins and they are like, “oh I was just kidding…” GTFO !

No one is being naive for suggesting a person that has been accused of deliberately breaking the law thousands of occasions, while enriching themselves both financially and in power, doing everything they can to hide those acts, and obfuscating any legal inspection of said acts.

This isn’t me being an idealist nor politician. This is me stating that she should be held accountable for acts that have likely jeopardized untold numbers of people and the rule of law itself.

There is also talk of Michelle Rhee, who is a registered democrat, getting education. That would be a very interesting choice.

Hyperbole doesn’t strengthen your argument, treco.

1 Like

She has proven herself to be tough on bureaucrats, unions and lazy people who milk the system.

That is probably attractive to Trump…and should be.

3 Likes

That would be his first A grade appointment so far, at least in my opinion.

3 Likes

Agreed, she has some of that Trump-esque moxy that I like.

Do you think each email routed to an unapproved and hidden server does not qualify as an occasion?

The reasons I said education was that is a more active position than Surgeon General which is largely a figure head.

I disagree, Hillary broke the law…several laws. How can we put lower level government officials in jail and not prosecute the former Secretary of State. I am not saying she has to serve any time. In fact, Trump can pardon her and look gracious doing it. But she needs to be charged, or we have o rule of law.

Eliminating the Department of Education and sending the responsibility completely back to the states would be a more interesting choice.

1 Like

I’ll take it as long as if I asked for more protection from my country it is not Hillary Clinton taking the call. We all know that she completely blew that one causing the death of not only the Ambassador but three other brave men as well. She deserved to lose the election for that decision alone.

And this statement after the fact should have gotten her 20 lashes:

“What difference does it make now anyway”

Each represents one felony.