Trump Cabinet Predictions / Suggestions

A’ight, will start a thread.

I’m actually a Reagan Republican, but I feel like my party deserted me in the nineties. I moved to NY in 2004 and have been indoctrinated by the libtards that surround me geographically and vocationally, lol.

3 Likes

I feel pretty similar, even though I’m officially too young to be a Reagan voter. I would wager there are a lot of them out there.

1 Like

Flynn, McFarland, and likely - Bannon,
Poor fit for the company culture in today’s workplace parlance.

Any comment on other positions’ performance?

The left wing media railed against Tillerson. He was supposed to have been owned by Russia. But to date I think he’s doing a good job.

Your thoughts?

Omerossa for Spicys spot once he strokes out… I like my women like my coffee strong and black… Trumps only good choice so far

Wasn’t just the left wing media that railed against Tillerson, I was wholeheartedly against his appointment. Since however he’s shown great potential, depending on how his meeting in Moscow goes today I may consider him one of the more effective members of Trumps cabinet. Just my opinion…

1 Like

i think Tillerson is a world class heavy hitter and is going about his duties like an CEO. He is said to want efficiency , has departed to some Trumpisms (waterboarding, Crimea), and probably lacks from so few appointments being in place to help run the department.

1 Like

The former CEO of united airlines for FAA leader