Trump and Pence's 60 Minutes Interview

What bitch comment are you talking about, boy?

Do you have anything to add to the conversation about the 60 mins interview, or no?

I was wondering if you had yourself but perhaps you should apply your standards of others to yourself and this would go a hell of a lot more smoothly.

Iā€™d probably steer clear of terms that are ā€œracially sensitiveā€ as well.

I guess you havnt read the thread if you think I havnt talked about the interview.

So, Iā€™ll ask again- what did you think of the interview? Iā€™d like to hear opinions and analysis :slight_smile:

1 Like

Answers to your questions are there if you seek it. I recommend the reddit /r/asktrumpsupporters.

Yes, Trump was Trump for sure. But for some reason those things donā€™t seem to matter with him. The expectations are lower as he is not a professional politician. Thatā€™s how he won the primaries and that is how Hillary loses. This is not a good time to be a Washington establishment candidateā€¦and an unindicted felon.

I donā€™t know how closely you are following this race but the interview was no worse and possibly a bit better than most of Trumpā€™s interviews.

Trump will not win this race because he is more popular than Hillary. He will win because his voters will turn out in larger numbers than Hillaryā€™s.

Hahaha. The time for that was during the primary. Have you seen the two we are left with? Rational policy? Sense of inherent dignity? Trump? Hillary? Seriously?

3 Likes

This is something I donā€™t get.

What exactly can Obama do in terms of actual action against ISIS without committing ground troops?

And what are the implications of committing ground troops? Will it even achieve the goals you want to achieve?

Sure, ISIS controlled territory can probably be recovered in short order if the U.S. launches a full-on invasion akin to what it did with Iraq, but then what? Leave troops and try to bring stability back to a country that we effectively abandoned five years ago?

They donā€™t have to do much really, just make a strong speech about how despicable ISIS is and how we are going to kick their teeth in. Accompany that with some extra bombings maybe some special operative raids and voila you are now portraying strength.

When it comes down to the election whatever he does is going to be more about impression than the actual actions.

1 Like