T Nation

True Story....

[quote]pookie wrote:
I was just curious about how long I could drag this out. My thought was that if the thread was long and boring, the initial post might look good in comparison.

Unfortunately, we’re still about 11 pages short from that.
[/quote]

You are a victim of your own ambition, doomed to failure from the start. Don’t feel bad though, I was just trying to waste some downtime and share a chuckle with some random strangers, and look how far short I’ve fallen. In the future I’ll limit myself to writing shitty poetry and cutting myself.

[quote]Cunnivore wrote:
pookie wrote:
I was just curious about how long I could drag this out. My thought was that if the thread was long and boring, the initial post might look good in comparison.

Unfortunately, we’re still about 11 pages short from that.

You are a victim of your own ambition, doomed to failure from the start. Don’t feel bad though, I was just trying to waste some downtime and share a chuckle with some random strangers, and look how far short I’ve fallen. In the future I’ll limit myself to writing shitty poetry and cutting myself.[/quote]

If you recite this in iambic pentameter you have a winner.

Also, use something exotic for the cutting, like obsidian.
Chicks dig that kind of stuff.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

Also, use something exotic for the cutting, like obsidian.
Chicks dig that kind of stuff.

[/quote]

Nah, I just remembered I’m a pussy when it comes to cutting. I’m sticking to paper cuts - all the angst without the cleanup!

do you already miss kliplement this much???

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
do you already miss kliplement this much???[/quote]

Who the hell is that?

[quote]Cunnivore wrote:
In the future I’ll limit myself to writing shitty poetry and cutting myself.[/quote]

Why not combine both and cut a shitty poem in your arm?

Pics when you’re done.

Now you’re just being mean. I’ll have you dullards know that my histerical short hystorical fiction stories get rave reivews on MyEmoFagSite.com . Oh, yeah that’s right - Ruh. Ayve.

Well I thought this was hilarious. Bravo, sir.

Did the cop look like this and frequently say, “Respect mah authoritaaaay!!”

[quote]taylorsj wrote:
Well I thought this was hilarious. Bravo, sir.[/quote]

Truly you are a wise and cultured soul.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, some guy told me he heard Pookie and SkyzykS talking about how you smell weird and are probably lacking in some higher cerebral functions. I don’t know if it’s true or anything, I’m just sayin’…

[quote]Cunnivore wrote:
taylorsj wrote:

Also, on a completely unrelated note, some guy told me he heard Pookie and SkyzykS talking about how you smell weird and are probably lacking in some higher cerebral functions. I don’t know if it’s true or anything, I’m just sayin’…[/quote]

Immodium outta clear that problem right up for this gent

[quote]Cunnivore wrote:
taylorsj wrote:

Also, on a completely unrelated note, some guy told me he heard Pookie and SkyzykS talking about how you smell weird and are probably lacking in some higher cerebral functions. I don’t know if it’s true or anything, I’m just sayin’…[/quote]

Now, now. That must be a rumor.

I’m sure he smells through his nose just like everybody else.

[quote]AllTraps and SkyzykS wrote:

Immodium outta clear that problem right up for this gent

and:

I’m sure he smells through his nose just like everybody else.

[/quote]

Denials! I ask you, can there be any surer proof of guilt? My years trolling the political boards suggests that there can not!