T Nation

True or False Question

Todd,

You’ve done it! Holy shit! How could I miss it! You are right, everything is factored in… it’s so simple. Wow, thanks.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Todd,

You’ve done it! Holy shit! How could I miss it! You are right, everything is factored in… it’s so simple. Wow, thanks.[/quote]

see, vroom, Todd’s a lot like you. He knows everything.
The rest of us don’t.

:wink:

[quote]vroom wrote:
Todd,

You’ve done it! Holy shit! How could I miss it! You are right, everything is factored in… it’s so simple. Wow, thanks.[/quote]

Okay,

How about this one:

Proper diet + Proper training + Proper Recovery = positive progress

In my mind, that is just another way of stating the same process. Of course, each aspect on the left side of the equation leads to a more complicated discussion. I am not trying to downplay that at all. What I am trying to do is bring to light some other aspects that some people may be doing that I am not even thinking about at this point.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Todd,

The number of guys on this forum who overanalyze for the sake of doing it, or rather, the sake of showing how much they know, has risen to unbelievable proportions. I didn’t even read all of that last post but I assume that since he has created the ultimate equation of growth, we can now name it after him and solve the world’s gym problems in one swing of a thesaurus.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
vroom wrote:
Todd,

You’ve done it! Holy shit! How could I miss it! You are right, everything is factored in… it’s so simple. Wow, thanks.

The number of guys on this forum who overanalyze for the sake of doing it, or rather, the sake of showing how much they know, has risen to unbelievable proportions. I didn’t even read all of that last post but I assume that since he has created the ultimate equation of growth, we can now name it after him and solve the world’s gym problems in one swing of a thesaurus.[/quote]

And the Professor is on FIRE!

BURN!

[quote]toddjacobs13 wrote:
vroom wrote:
Todd,

Okay,

How about this one:

Proper diet + Proper training + Proper Recovery = positive progress

In my mind, that is just another way of stating the same process. Of course, each aspect on the left side of the equation leads to a more complicated discussion. I am not trying to downplay that at all. What I am trying to do is bring to light some other aspects that some people may be doing that I am not even thinking about at this point.[/quote]

Why don’t you just write “Eat, workout, sleep, repeat” and be done with it.

Prof X - good to see you haven’t mellowed after your time off.

What the hell does it even matter? Seriously, shut up and train. You wanna gain size, eat more. You wanna lose some fat, cut out junk and eat less. Find out what works for you. The discussions on this site amaze me sometimes