True Blood: Who Watches?

Got to say, didn’t think I would like this show, but really well done, and gets you hooked.

I have 3 eps left before I’m caught up which is going to suck having to wait a week.

This Sundays episode was the Tits.

Love this show, so many amazing characters.

Definitely a kick ass show, was hooked from the first episode. But then again its HBO and has all the ingredients you’d need for a dam good entertaining story.

The latest episode has some really messed up stuff going on, it kind of reminded me of some old Nip/Tuck episodes. Just really makes you cringe.

My GF and I are both really into the series. If you like True Blood you should watch Generation Kill. It has the Alexander Skaarrrrrrrrrsguard or whatever his name is in it. He plays Eric in True Blood and a SGT in the main HumVee in Generation Kill.

I wish the redhead and Tara would friggin get naked already. Tara’s darkened sex seen in which we see her man’s pulsating buttocks for 5 minutes doesn’t count. My GF wishes Eric would get naked…I wish he’d start lifting weights so I don’t have to stare at his really long skinny torso.

yeah, Jessica the redhead is smokin hot when she’s dressed as a “slatter”

Great show. My wife is into the books, and I wasn’t sure if I’d like the show, but it is awesome. Lots of violence, dark humor, some hotties. That chick who plays Tara does need to get nude. From her arms, it looks like she is pretty ripped. +1 also for nude redhead.

Tara does nothing for me, Suki has some nice tatas though :smiley:

Excellant series. My woman perfers the books but does still love the series.

I’m not sure how I feel about Godrik being all docile and nice. I guess his underlings will think he’s weak and try to kill him for his position?

I agree the red head is super sexy and pretty funny too. Sookie is a good actress but not very pretty IMO.

Hot chicks which take their clothes off,sex, blood and gore…cant get any better that that. A great show.

I love the show…I think the chick who is maybe satan is fucking dope…the other shape shifter broad Im feeling too.

So the Satan chick (Mary-Ann?) she basically corrupts everyone she can so they will do her evil bidding. I like her sex parties. That sucks they killed the female shape shifter, she had a rockin body.

I find tara too muscular.

[quote]adamhum wrote:
So the Satan chick (Mary-Ann?) she basically corrupts everyone she can so they will do her evil bidding. I like her sex parties. That sucks they killed the female shape shifter, she had a rockin body.

I find tara too muscular. [/quote]

Agreed

Oh and the deputy cracks me up, espescially when he dances.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
My GF and I are both really into the series. If you like True Blood you should watch Generation Kill. It has the Alexander Skaarrrrrrrrrsguard or whatever his name is in it. He plays Eric in True Blood and a SGT in the main HumVee in Generation Kill.

I wish the redhead and Tara would friggin get naked already. Tara’s darkened sex seen in which we see her man’s pulsating buttocks for 5 minutes doesn’t count. My GF wishes Eric would get naked…I wish he’d start lifting weights so I don’t have to stare at his really long skinny torso.[/quote]

That’s the show I remember “Eric” from! Couldn’t place him but knew I had seen him before.

Mary-Ann is supposed to be a maenad I think.

I dug the first season quite a bit, but the predominance of shape-shifting and this Mary-Ann bullshit is hurting the second season. Also, my favourite character from the first season, Lafayette, has been pretty much neutered thus far.

Still, the show offers up enough titties and laughs to keep me watching it.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:

I dug the first season quite a bit, but the predominance of shape-shifting and this Mary-Ann bullshit is hurting the second season. Also, my favourite character from the first season, Lafayette, has been pretty much neutered thus far.

Still, the show offers up enough titties and laughs to keep me watching it.[/quote]

SOunds like she could be

http://truebloodnet.com/maryann-maenad/

i love the sookie stackhouse series! i wish i had hbo to watch true blood, but WORD, great show when i can find it online. WORD

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:

Still, the show offers up enough titties and laughs to keep me watching it.[/quote]

I think the reason for Lafayette´s lesser role in season 2 is because according to the book which the first season is based on, he was the headless corpse in car outside Sam´s bar. I guess the producers like Lafayette character so Ms. Jeanette was the victim in stead. But I agree with you and hope to see more of Lafayette in future episodes.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:

I think the reason for Lafayette´s lesser role in season 2 is because according to the book which the first season is based on, he was the headless corpse in car outside Sam´s bar. I guess the producers like Lafayette character so Ms. Jeanette was the victim in stead. But I agree with you and hope to see more of Lafayette in future episodes.