True Arnold Used This Cycle When Competing?

Weeks Primobolan Enanthate (Injectable) Dianabol (Dbol)
(oral) Deca Durabolin
(Injectable)
Week 1 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 2 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 3 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 4 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 5 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 6 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 7 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 8 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 9 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 10 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 11 1000mg / week 100mg / day
Week 12 1000mg / week 100mg / day
Week 13 1000mg / week 100mg / day
Week 14 1000mg / week 100mg / day
Week 15 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 16 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 17 800mg / week 80mg / day
Week 18 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 19 600mg / week 60mg / day
Week 20 600mg / week 60mg / day
BRIDGE
Week 21 30mg / day 200mg / week
Week 22 30mg / day 200mg / week
Week 23 30mg / day 200mg / week
Week 24 30mg / day 200mg / week
Week 25 30mg / day 200mg / week
Week 26 30mg / day 200mg / week
START CYCLE (1-20) AGAIN

And then ran no PCT when he stoped for some time?

The guy must have some fantastic genetics.

This has been on the internet for some time now.

You are right about their genes. Imagine taking such an amount of dbol (up to 100mg ED) for such a long time! He had no gyno, no known liver issues, no bloat, … wtf?

In his time there were no AI (like adex, letro), so it all came down to luck. I remember one of his friends ending up with gyno (the guy also played in Pumping Iron).

PCT was done via taper, because Nolva/clomid did not exist back then.

I think its pretty safe to say, that whilst none of us will ever know for sure, those guys weren’t ‘natural’ and certainly used a lot more than the ‘10mg Dbol’ a day, which is what many purported to use.

Bill Starr talks quite candidly about AAS use back in the 70’s in his book ‘defying gravity’. The position Arnold is in now he’s not likely to disclose the truth about his AAS use (plus he’s so egotistical he wouldn’t want his achievements downplayed) he’s also wealthy enough to sue the fuck out of anyone who does know and tries to sell the information, so I’m guessing the truth will go to the grave with him.

However, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he did use 100mg a day of Dianabol.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
How the hell would we know?

Uh, let me get Arnie on speed dial…

BBB[/quote]

well how am I meant to know who you have or have not on speed dial? For I know you very well could.

Kidding…kidding.

really I just posted the thread in Awe of Arnie’s potential Genes if anything.

What is so unique about that? It’s basically an old school blast/cruise method.

I’m not sure why you would be in extra awe of someones genetics because they were able to attain a great physique over years and years of constant use.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

I’m not sure why you would be in extra awe of someones genetics because they were able to attain a great physique over years and years of constant use.[/quote]

I think it has something to do with the No PCT thing, as OP pointed out at the end of his post just before his comment on genetics…

I’m not sure why you would be in extra awe of someones genetics because they were able to attain a great physique over years and years of constant use.[/quote]

I agree that Arnold would not have achieved so much without the steroids he used, but he did have fantastic and unique genes. If genes were not important and only drug abuse was, then every gym in the country would have at least one Arnold physique. Arnold was symmetrical, had huge bicep peaks, small waist, …

IMHO with his +/- 107kg stage weight he looked perfect.

[quote]Dahollow wrote:

I agree that Arnold would not have achieved so much without the steroids he used, but he did have fantastic and unique genes. If genes were not important and only drug abuse was, then every gym in the country would have at least one Arnold physique. Arnold was symmetrical, had huge bicep peaks, small waist, …

IMHO with his +/- 107kg stage weight he looked perfect.[/quote]

Agreed.

Some people will give him crap about his legs but IMO they were fantastic and helped with the overall look.

Yeah, the aesthetic was different back then - big up top, tight waist, small legs (by today’s standards). If Arnie was competing today, my guess is that his quads would be a large as the rest of the guys currently on stage.

[quote]Bunny Bench wrote:

[quote]Dahollow wrote:

IMHO with his +/- 107kg stage weight he looked perfect.[/quote]

Agreed.

Some people will give him crap about his legs but IMO they were fantastic and helped with the overall look.
[/quote]