Truck Nuts Are Gay

Why on earth would anyone hang a pair of balls from their bumper? Are they insecure & need reassurance their a guy? Compensating for something? I think its the truck equivalent of toe tapping in the bathroom. Do you have truck nuts & why?

Gayer than guys banging each other while watching Sweatin’ to the Oldies.

I agree.
Same for guys who must have LOUD trucks… as if to announce to the world that they’ve arrived.

this didn’t take the first time

i actually just walk around holding a pair of truck nuts in my hands

I’m going to go ahead and say, the person who had the idea FIRST, to do it, well that was probably cool, Howvwer, any assfuck who saw this and then decided to copy it is just a follower d-bag. I’m going to get a large set of fake plastic tits and put them on the roof of my car. You assholes better not copy me.

V

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Gayer than guys banging each other while watching Sweatin’ to the Oldies. [/quote]

Is it gay if you only did it once on a dare?

No, it’s only gay if you fell in love or cuddled afterward.

it’s stupid and offensive - and i’m not easily offended but i only imagine some some small boy or girl asking their parents what those are and them having to try to explain.

Gayer than a bag of dicks

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
Gayer than a fanny pack full of rainbow dicks[/quote]

fixed.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
it’s stupid and offensive - and i’m not easily offended but i only imagine some some small boy or girl asking their parents what those are and them having to try to explain. [/quote]

Like when they see nuts on a dog?

lol

it’s stupid and offensive - and i’m not easily offended but i only imagine some some small boy or girl asking their parents what those are and them having to try to explain. [/quote]

“Well, Timmy, those are nuts, just like you have them”. What’s the big fucking deal? What is so inherently evil about male anatomy, that children are not supposed to know?

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

“Well, Timmy, those are nuts, just like you have them”. What’s the big fucking deal? What is so inherently evil about male anatomy, that children are not supposed to know? [/quote]

you can’t be serious. one is part of the anatomy of an animal or human and is natural. one just hangs from the trailer hitch of a truck for shock value. the latter is tactless given the wide audience on the roadways.

“Well, Timmy, those are nuts, just like you have them”. To which Timmy or Heather reply, “but why are they on a truck Daddy?”. “Well Timmy, uh, well, the guy driving the truck thinks that’s funny”. “Why is it funny daddy?” “Well…uh, ah, duh, …”

Yeah, I want to have my first “nuts” conversation with my child because some jerk off has them hanging from his truck. Gayer than a bag of dicks - THIS.

although I would never hang them from my truck I do laugh when seeing them, last year they actually were banned from being displayed in a state on the east coast, Virginia I think.

[quote]FTG wrote:
Why on earth would anyone hang a pair of balls from their bumper? Are they insecure & need reassurance their a guy? Compensating for something? I think its the truck equivalent of toe tapping in the bathroom. Do you have truck nuts & why?[/quote]

Living in Idaho I see them all the time. It’s usually a skinny wannabe cowboy driving a lifted (redwood 4X4 Blocks) pimp’d out truck with CB antennas on every conceivable spot. He’s got a huge chunk of dip in his mouth, 25 or 30 2 inch long hairs hanging off his chin and a 3 dollar cowboy hat that he copied from Footloose. EPIC FAIL.

P.S. The last one had a sticker in the back window that stated…“lift em high boy’s, cause fat chicks can’t jump”

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

“Well, Timmy, those are nuts, just like you have them”. What’s the big fucking deal? What is so inherently evil about male anatomy, that children are not supposed to know? [/quote]

you can’t be serious. one is part of the anatomy of an animal or human and is natural. one just hangs from the trailer hitch of a truck for shock value. the latter is tactless given the wide audience on the roadways.

“Well, Timmy, those are nuts, just like you have them”. To which Timmy or Heather reply, “but why are they on a truck Daddy?”. “Well Timmy, uh, well, the guy driving the truck thinks that’s funny”. “Why is it funny daddy?” “Well…uh, ah, duh, …”

Yeah, I want to have my first “nuts” conversation with my child because some jerk off has them hanging from his truck. Gayer than a bag of dicks - THIS.
[/quote]

Agreed. My 12 year old see’s them, we laugh and giggle while his mother disapproves of my childish sense of humor. I then explain he knows better than to act that way in school or in front of his grandmother.

Now if he saw them when he was 6, completely different story.

I bet Dre doesn’t have kids.

They are so NOT gay.

I share a pair of nuts with my friends…

Uhhh…I really do.

We have been doing it for 5 years now. I’m not the one with the nuts now…they are on my friends rig.

I should esssplain myself…

We use them off road when we get our group together rockcrawling on the rubicon. The big man of the day, whoever gets the obstacles best, does not break, and has the best overall day compared to the rest wins the nuts for the next run.

It’s only for the trail, and when I see them on the road it seems very wrong and inappropriate.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i actually just walk around holding a pair of truck nuts in my mouth[/quote]

fixed it for you

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

We use them off road when we get our group together rockcrawling on the rubicon. The big man of the day, whoever gets the obstacles best, does not break, and has the best overall day compared to the rest wins the nuts for the next run.

It’s only for the trail, and when I see them on the road it seems very wrong and inappropriate.[/quote]

For the stud of the rockcrawl you should have bowling balls in a bag. However, I doubt the trucks driving around town with trucknuts have been off road (unless you count their lawn.) Trucknuts around town is just gay.

We have one who admits to having these, and he agrees their wrong on the road. Any others?