* Body temp - before getting out of bed 98.1, mid-afternoon 97.9
* Yes, eyebrows are sparse on the outer edges
* It has been a few years since I directly used iodized salt (may have been using via restaurants/processed foods, but unknown). I do regularly eat higher iodine foods such as salmon, cod, tuna, etc. May not be getting enough though.
* I tend to eat 4-5 times a day. Good balance of protein, carbs, fat, and fiber. Keep sugar below 20% of carbs.
* Training/exercise is typically 2-4 times a week (1 - 1 1/2 hr blocks each).
* After reading through the stickies, I thought about injuries/medicines I have been on in the past. * There have not been any injuries (overall or directly to my testes). Recently I was on high blood pressure medicine, but worked my way off it via diet and training. In 8th grade, I took Accutane for acne for about 6 months. DId not have any (known) side effects other than dry skin for a few years, but that is gone now.
* No physical problems with testes. Morning/sleeping "wood" still occurs, but not as consistently has when younger.