TRT: Training, Recovery, and Diet

Dude I don’t even know what you’re talking about. You make assumptions and false quotes all the damn time. You provide virtually nothing valuable. Since you’re such a workout guru let’s see how you look. At least your boyfriend Equel has a decent physique.

1 Like

Do I? Or do you guys go beyond and above with your lectures that weren’t asked for? You guys seem to dish it out but can’t take it when talked back to. Just like now with you doing nothing but personally attacking me. Never said I am a workout guru.

It’s an open forum. Grow a pair and deal with it. Just like I have to deal with moronic responses like yours. All part of the nature of the forum.

1 Like

Right back at you lol. Are you not throwing a temper tantrum right now literally? Either be able to take it if you can dish it or stop. So you can post what ever you want but when you don’t like something then someone is making moronic posts, is a hater, or what ever insult you have in your bag. You ever thought that maybe its your responses that are moronic or you are being the softy?

What misinformation??? Please point to one piece of misinformation I have posted? You sound quite triggered and are resorting to plenty of passive aggressive insults for someone who tells people to grow a pair and accept that this is an online forum :smiley:

I will do as you were preaching earlier and comment and reply to any post I want. This is a public forum after all is it not? Grow a pair bro.

My second comment was directed at @systemlord for saying it doesn’t make a difference. No it doesn’t make a difference being on TRT if you are not pushing weights. If that is what upset you, it wasn’t directed at you. Only the comment that I tagged you in was for you.

Deal revoked. Let the games begin.

The comment you reference was not for the OP. Your argument is invalid.

You remind me of that kid in elementary school who fingers poked a few centimeters from the other kids face while saying “look I am not touching you I am not touching I am not touching you” then in return when he gets punched in the face he cries and complains and plays victim.

Bro, you’re a good dude. You know what you’re doing in this aspect of life, have a good physique to show for it, and provide good info. Don’t let his call outs get to you.

It’s not terribly uncommon for someone to post questions about fat loss supplements and AAS, just to find out they don’t track calorie intake and rarely, if ever, work out.

There’s a significant population of people who simply want a magic pill. (not a shot at OP, just stating in general)

3 Likes

Since I’m the OP, I’ll just state my case clearly. I asked the following question…‘To sum it up, should someone on TRT do anything different in approach to bodybuilding than someone not on?’
And from that question, one of the first responses provided had nothing to do with the question and all to do with wanting to school me on trying to find the magic pill as you put it. It driven by assumption and given my background in lifting, I was offended by it. He later said it wasn’t intended for me and I’ve since apologized for having read the comment incorrectly. Simple…let it go y’all.
I’ve been lifting for decades trying everything from Vince Gironda to Mentzer (I lifted in Vince’s gym for a short time and also met Mike) and some in-between so feel pretty knowledgeable; I was just curious if the TRT I’m now on provided opportunity to do things differently and clearly the responses are all over the place. So, I’ll do what I think best and see how it goes.

4 Likes

I should have tagged the person it was for. All of the people on this board have histories. We know their histories. So, when they are giving advice, we have an idea of what they are about. So you have a guy that is answering a question that WE know shouldn’t be answering that particular question.

My response to YOU was regarding the cardio you have in mind. My response to YOU can’t possibly be taken negatively.

1 Like

Your post I originally quoted and he reacted to doesn’t have anyone tagged in it hence what set off all of the confusion if you truly meant it as a reply not meant for OP.

Then to top it off @blshaw comes in with his post further throwing fuel in the fire.

Copy that…no worries Mate.

2 Likes

You see those little heart symbols below your posts. Notice you don’t have any? I’ll get to you later when I have more time. Kudos to @johnspies for turning this around. Glad to see it.

2 Likes

Aw my goal in life, to join the counsel of Broskis online with there heart symbols. Lol, I am glad you all got this little brady bunch thing going. That is why you can’t stand it when people call you on your shit.