TRT Test

Hello,

I am a 40 year-old man who has been working out an dieting for the last 25 years. I am about 15% body fat with a diet that consist of a 40/40/20 split. I have a question about what will my test levels be after finishing a 16 week cycle of Test-E only 3 weeks ago with no pct (Due to a surgery) . I am looking to go on TRT for life due to my age and its getting harder to recover from cycling off and on. I started cycling Test about 3 years ago off on and with a pct of nolva and clomid every time i finished never went higher than 500 mg weekly or longer than 16 weeks per cycle. I am going to get blood drawn Thursday of this week.

First get the labs done:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
CBC
TSH

There are 7 stickies in this forum. Please start with “advice for new guys”.

You might not get great results on TRT as your reference point may be 500mg/week.

Your T levels may be depressed from that non-PCT cycle.

How are you feeling now?

Thanks for replying. I am going to get my test levels tested on Thursday which i will post . I am not depressed, very very low libido though, strength somewhat down, and harder to keep the midsection down regardless of diet and cardio after cycling. I don’t drink alcohol and i never used any other compound’s outside of Test-E and Prop never went higher than 500mg.