TRT + tamoxifen 1st month

i was reading one of the research from ncbi which showed a connection between diabetes and hypogonadism.
The problem is that my body composition is not changing at all. I still have all my fat stored in belly. No changes in muscle . I’m only losing muscle and that might be because i don’t exercise after i started trt. Everything is totally same just like a year ago.7 months ago i started cutting which gave me all sorts of hypogonadal symptoms. They went away once i started trt .But slow muscle gain and abdominal fat is still there just like before. So i was thinking if their might be any other cause behind this body composition.
i was hoping if i could try a restart after few months but as you said i might have to be on trt for life.
Thanks for being the only person helping me .

It’s common for low SHBG men to have weight problems, obesity is the common in low SHBG men do to diabetes. When diabetics eat food, it shoots the blood sugar up and when blood sugar is high, you aren’t burning the food you put in your body, it goes right into storage.

Just because you start TRT doesn’t mean you are going to look like a grow 20 pounds, genetics play a role in muscle development.

The last time you had T3 tested it was lackluster, the normal range for T3 is 71 - 180 ng/dL and yours was 82 which at the bottom. The optimal range for T3 is 150 - 180 ng/dL and you’re nowhere near it. Notice how your lab ranges are different, it goes lower and I believe labs set the bar lower on purpose so treatment can be denied more easily.

This is frustrating. I lose weight and muscle so fast but i can’t lose abdominal fat. Being a low shbg person,this happens with you too?
IR restored my body temps which made me think my thyroid is alright.
One stupid question: i cannot get vodka here. Can i microsdose arimidex with something else. I need to lower my E2 levels. Eod injections still give me mood swings and puffy nipples.

You should try daily injections. Everyone stores fat differently, some people never get fat and others struggle to lose it even if hormones are perfect, it’s just genetics.

Some guys start TRT and by 6 months their ripped and lean. My SHBG is 22 and I started getting body comp change fast, muscle got hard after only a couple of weeks. I lost 10 pounds in the first month of mild workouts a couple of times per week.

You can check fasting insulin.
Glucose
A1c

There’s a lab to where they take your blood a few time after consuming glucose.

Glucose Tolerance Test (GTT), Two-hour (Oral WHO Protocol)

From lab corp
The GTT only establishes the presence of glucose intolerance. It is used in patients with borderline fasting and postprandial glucose to support or rule out the diagnosis of diabetes mellitus. Some use it in unexplained hypertriglyceridemia, neuropathy, impotence, diabetes-like renal diseases, retinopathy, reevaluation of prior diagnosis made under substandard conditions and with necrobiosis lipoidica diabeticorum.

1 Like

although my body temps are fine i do think i have hypothyroidism due to symptoms. Body temps are fine which means my ft3 is fine too. What if i am suffering from adrenal fatigue.Problem is there is no rt3 test here.

1. What lab tests do i need to confirm all this?
  2. Can T3 med be a solution to this?
    symptoms:
    Hairloss (losing way too much hair)
    dry and patchy skin sometimes (maybe due to winters)
    Belly fat
    Hands are cold most of the times
    My left ear works better than right ear ( i dont know if it is even a symptom lol)

Got my lab results
free t3=3.12 2.1-4.3
Cortisol (AM)=6.2 3.6-19
HbsA1C= 4.5 4.0-4.9
@systemlord everything is fine right?

I am going for a restart
starting nolvadex 20mg EOD with 0.5mg Arimidex eod
after 4 weeks i’ll tapper off and after 8 weeks i’ll get my lh free testosterone levels checked. Met an endocrinologist who said i am secondary hypogonadic due to use of saw palmetto (Dht blocker).

If you want to attempt a restart that’s fine, but I would start the AI twice weekly when E2 becomes an issue. I prefer aromasin, much smoother and not so harsh. I cut it up into 10 small pieces.

If the restart falls you really need to try a daily protocol, it was such a dramatic difference from any other protocol I’ve ever been on, sleep improve within days of starting an daily protocol.

Thyroid looks good with Free T3 midrange, but not optimal. As for the hearing better in one ear, my sister has two eyes that are different colors, it just is.

Low testosterone makes my entire body cold, especially below the knee caps, every time I change protocols, I get cold on and off for the next 6 weeks until I reach a stable state. I usually start warming up after 6 weeks and cold weather doesn’t affect me at all, it could be 42 degrees outside and I’m not cold.

1 Like

An AI is now part of a restart protocol? Wtf

@charlie12
0.5mg AI divided weekly. Thats what i read here regarding restart. Some guy here KSman was guiding everyone to try 20mg nolva eod with AI.
If i am doing something wrong, please do correct me. I’m hoping this restart might reset everything since i am only 19.

Thanks man. I’ll definitely try a daily protocol if restart fails.

No ai on restart. Your not Injecting testosterone that could convert to Estradiol.

Just novaldex is fine.
HCG fine too

Where. It should be deleted

A question. If serm increases my body testosterone levels, my estrogen levels should increase the same way?
Maybe the dose i am using dont need AI.
When i’ll start tapering these ,should i use AI then to lower me estrogen levels enough to give my body another start?

What’s the daily protocol you’re referring to?

This is more natural. You are not taking exogenous testosterone. So your body will balance T and e2 better.

@charlie12 @systemlord
4 weeks are enough for a nolva restart? 5th week for tapering off. 8th week for lab test?

sounds good. I would do a small lab test during the nolva if u can. See what response you are getting from LH, FSH and testes.

LH
FSH
estradiol
total t
free t

1 Like

@systemlord

You can boost DHT by injecting large infrequent doses of T, so daily injections is best will decrease testosterone peaks and therefore DHT peaks and say hello to more hair and less estrogen. What do you mean by that Inject LARGE infrequent doses of T, what protocol is that? or random EOD or every few days? i would like more DHT sometimes, how do i do it again please

It worked for me, I assume it can work for others.

1 Like