TRT Success

It looks like I finally hit a protocol that works for me. I’m doing things a little different so I thought I would post it.

Every three days all at once.
-55mg T cyp subQ outer thigh 27g 1/2 (Yes subQ)
-250IU hcg subQ opposite thigh 31g 5/16
-.5mg Adex tablet

This all takes 10 minutes and I’m done dealing with it for three days.

It took a week for this to kick and so far I’ve returned to good as new. I was amazed at how fast the Adex improved things. For example I was taking 1mg of liquidex a day with zero results. I gradually built up to that after I wasn’t getting any results. Bottom line is I either don’t absorb liquidex or I got a bad batch.

I went back to the tablets and results happened in a few days. Morning wood day three after the first .5mg tablet. I actually feel at the moment like I may have run E2 down a little far. I ran it as a standalone for several months and I know what low E2 feels like. I’m going to stick with this protocol for a while before I possibly lower it to 1/4mg.

I’m doing subQ T shots because after a lot of research I realized this is becoming standard practice for low doses and from the studies I’ve read it works better for TRT. It slows the release of the T and thus actually causes lower E2. I’m sure this will be debated so I’ll post my labs as they come. I know E2 won’t be an issue because as I said I feel like I ran it to low already.

It’s great to finally have results. I can vouch for an AI. I went from zero results, felt exactly the same or maybe a little worse, to fixed in a week. I think the next labs will fine tune my protocol and I’m on my way.

Yeah I did. I doubt the problem is the liquidex so I guess my body just doesn’t absorb it for some reason. Other guys here are using it but it did nothing for me. That’s strange to because I tend to over respond to the tablets. I bet I’ll end up having to back off to 1/4mg judging from my previous experience with it.

It’s great to hear you’re getting good results.
Seeing how adex has a half-life of 50 hours,and it takes approx. 12 to 14 days for serum blood levels to balance, you may need to slightly change your dosing next week, but since you already know what too much adex feels like, you’ll be able to correct right away.
Have you tried EOD on the adex instead of ETD?
Just curious…

I could do that. I might stick with my current dosing and see how it goes.

How is it going, brentf13?

BD

Results have been great except for depression. That’s been crap for about 15 years. The first week of starting TRT always fixes it and then the same. That’s the next thing I need to address somehow.

My TRT Dr warns his patients about a dopamine rush from starting treatment that can’t be sustained and that seems to be the thing I respond to the most.

Brent, great to hear your results.
I am now doing something similar.

T-Cyp 60mg E3D.
I am using a 25G 5/8 on the outer thigh, and a 25G 1" on front thigh.
I also use a 27G 1/2 in the delts.
(As you can see I like to rotate injection sites)
I kind of feel for the muscle, and try to hit it with the short needle. Although sometimes I may be Sub-q.

I am doing 250IU HCG and .25mg A-dex EOD.
(These 2 I run together due to 1/2 lifes)

Some days I do only Cyp, some days only HCG and A-dex, some days All 3, and some days NONE.

I have been feeling pretty good on this also (After swithching from A-gel), and plan on having B/w done next week just to
see where my #'s are.

Keep us posted on your progress, and how it works out down the road.

I’ve been injecting just subQ and it works fine. I actually think it works a little better. It seems like my T level stays more stable. 110mg a week is getting me up to 872 on shot day (before the injection) so I must be well over 1000 most of the week.

Why we’re behind Canada on this one I have no idea although I read where endos that have a clue are just having people inject T cyp sobQ now. (Just a note: If you want to try this don’t inject more than .5ml at a time subQ.) Since I’m 35 I think it’s a better option. If I’m doing this for life punching that many holes in my leg muscles has to take it’s toll going the IM route.

One guy once said that every time he drinks water, it sprinkles out from various parts of his body from all the holes from T shots over the years.

Seriously …Rotating the injection sites is one of the most important things you can do. NEVER hit the same site twice in one week. I currently give each area about a 12 day rest (6 different sites) before next injection rolls around. I had some muscle soreness when I first started, but now it is VERY minimal. I inject CYP 200mg/ml strength. I started on the 100mg/ml, but that is too much oil for me.

[quote]sxracer wrote:
One guy once said that every time he drinks water, it sprinkles out from various parts of his body from all the holes from T shots over the years.

Seriously …Rotating the injection sites is one of the most important things you can do. NEVER hit the same site twice in one week. I currently give each area about a 12 day rest (6 different sites) before next injection rolls around. I had some muscle soreness when I first started, but now it is VERY minimal. I inject CYP 200mg/ml strength. I started on the 100mg/ml, but that is too much oil for me.[/quote]

Does it feel like your levels are pretty stable, sx?

I have heard that, for IM at least, different injection sites result in different half lives due to the amount of blood flow to the particular area and some other factors. The comparison i read was something like an oil based injectable will have double the half life in the delts as it does in the glutes, so it would seem like injecting in different spots could be problematic for some.

I do not have that answer yet … I have only been on this protcol for about 1 month, but have been feeling great. I really can not tell the difference from dose effects from different sites. I do know that an IM shot does pack a little better punch than the sub-q for me.

I am not sure about 1/2 lifes changing … but I would imagine that maybe absorbtion rates may differ slightly. Anybody else have info on this ???