TRT - Splitting Nebido

Hey guys, I believe that my testosterone is pretty low for a guy my age and who lives a relatively healthy lifestyle. I have been feeling down for quite a while which led me to belive that I was simply depressed but certain changes in sexual functions have led me to believe that it is due to low T. I am looking for advice on what to do, would like to go on TRT but doctors say that I´m in the range. I´m from Colombia if anyone knows a good doctor.

• height: 5´10
  • waist: 32.5
  • weight: 147

Hair: Barely any hair in my chest. In my face it´s even less, can´t grow a proper beard and can go a week without shaving and it would be hardly noticeable.

Fat: Mostly around the belly.

Symptoms: Depression, lack of motivation, lethargy, lack of energy, low self confidence, anxiety, low libido, no morning woods or spontaneous erections and somehting which if find very odd is that the amount of semen that I ejaculate has greatly reduced lately.

Rx and OTC: None

Lab Results:
TT: 341 ng/dL (118 - 948)
FT: 11 pg/mL (4 - 30)
LH: 4.58 mUI/mL (1 - 7.1)
FSH: 2.46 mUI/mL (0.480 - 4.170)
E2: 32.40 pg/mL (11.8 - 36.6)
Prolactin: 6.65 ng/mL (2.1 - 17.7)
SHBG: 17.4 nmol/L (10 - 57)
TSH: 1.247 uU/mL (0.480 - 4.170)
fT4: 1.40 ng/dL (0.83 - 1.43)

Diet: Around 2500 to 3000 calories, proteing sources such as eggs, chicken and beef. Pasta, rice, bread, oatmeal, almonds, carrots, oranges, apples.

Training: 3 - 4 times a week. Chest/triceps, back/biceps, shoulders and legs.
4 excercies for main group between 6-10 reps, 2 excercises for smaller muscles, same reps. Workouts take me about 1 hour.

Testes: They do not ache.

I have access to Nebido and I could split it and inject as frequently as I want to. I was thinking due to my low SHBG that I should be injeting EOD, would this work with Nebido?