TRT Sent T Way Too High

100 and 200 mg/ml concentrations.

The concentration he stated is typical for the 10 ml vial. All Rx products will have concentration stated per 1 ml and 10 ml for a 10 ml vial.

1 Like

This is good advice.

Also, when did you get tested? Those levels seem very unlikely 3.5 days after injection of 80mg, looks more like peak levels 24 hours post injection to me.

2 Likes

As others have asked, when were bloods drawn relative to last injection?

FYI 2000mg/10ml = 200mg/ml
and 0.4ml 2x per week is 160mg/wk or 80mg per shot.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the TT value just yet. How are you feeling with Estradiol that high? Any high E symptoms?

Ballpark Release Schedule:

If you got your bloods drawn like the day after you pinned, you should expect a pretty high value. If you had bloods drawn at trough, those numbers would be rather significantly lower.

1 Like

200mg/ml apologies

You got nothing to apologize for on that.

See here…

2 Likes

Actually feel good. But I want to bring estrogen down obviously. No man boobs or anything. Nipples sensitive but that seems to be about it

1 Like

Ok. It was 24 hrs after injected and I was fasted.

Yes you are correct on your numbers

You may want to introduce an AI at the lowest dose which resolves this. You could also wait a bit longer (around 8 weeks from starting) before bringing in the AI so you can get dialed in.

Are you injecting IM or SubQ? if IM, you may want to try SubQ shots as they aromatase less than IM.

Sub Q. No AI as of yet. I was hoping to need to do so but may come to that to back it down. I really appreciate you taking a few minutes.

1 Like

Of course. It truly may be worthwhile to wait it out until about the 8 week mark and re-evaluate high E symptoms before taking AI. having high E isn’t a bad thing - unless it’s giving you high E symptoms… meaning you don’t want to artificially reduce it if it’s not necessary to.

If you still have sensitive nips at that time though, I’d consider starting the lowest dose of AI that resolves those symptoms.
:beers:

No problem, glad we cleared that up.

When you lower the T dosage, the estrogen should start dropping within 4-5 days.

You’re not supposed to test this early, retest right before your injection because peaks are short-lived and aren’t as useful.

We metabolize the injections differently, but that is a little high for that dose and 24 hours post injection. Impossible to say for sure, but I bet you’d still be pretty high in another couple of days. Total guess, 1500-1600.

Those levels have nothing to do with your health. If you desire to bring the numbers down, then your doctor gave you good advice.

Some manufacturers list the total volume and total milligrams on the label. No big deal. It’s clear.

Using table shared above…

Tmax of 24 hr reasonable:

Peak = 2500 ng/dl if OP would post units and ref range that would be nice.

Mean = 2500 / 1.1 = approx 2300

Trough = 2500 / 1.4 = 1800

We got no idea what this profile would do to OP as part of a long term T replacement strategy. If your lab test is accurate OP then I think you are wise to think hard about this long term stratrgy.

Intent was that his health has nothing to do with the lab levels achieved from exogenous testosterone. Regarding the results from it, sure then it matters.

1 Like

I know, this is not published research, most of the guys I see, myself included, taking that dose come back at 750-1400 total at trough. For whatever it is worth.

1 Like

Gotcha.

Assuming LCMS or accurate RIA assay, you are correct he is ~97-99%tile (very high) on dose response. Thanks again for the data to build out the tool.