T Nation

Trt-q

Hi. I am hoping someone can give me some insight in whats happening too me. I do not need critisism.

I have low T, before the doc could do something he went on a month long summer vacation. I was so fatigued and in so much pain/inflamation I bought some UG testosterone enathate and set a 300mg shot in my glute (300mg e5d). I was so depleted that within 6 hours i started feeling better. Day 2 I was able to train, and was feeling like my body was on the incline for 10 days straight. ( I could hardly walk without feeling drained before) On the tenth day I felt great, took a long walk with my dog, planning to hit the weights hard later.

Went home and ate. And by the time i got to the gym ALL my symptoms came back. I could not even warm up! pain, brain fog, fatiguie, and my muscles shrunk. Because of these symptoms I am also feeling suicidal. I really feel that bad! What is happening!?

[quote]Hawky wrote:
Hi. I am hoping someone can give me some insight in whats happening too me. I do not need critisism.

I have low T, before the doc could do something he went on a month long summer vacation. I was so fatigued and in so much pain/inflamation I bought some UG testosterone enathate and set a 300mg shot in my glute (300mg e5d). I was so depleted that within 6 hours i started feeling better. Day 2 I was able to train, and was feeling like my body was on the incline for 10 days straight. ( I could hardly walk without feeling drained before) On the tenth day I felt great, took a long walk with my dog, planning to hit the weights hard later.

Went home and ate. And by the time i got to the gym ALL my symptoms came back. I could not even warm up! pain, brain fog, fatiguie, and my muscles shrunk. Because of these symptoms I am also feeling suicidal. I really feel that bad! What is happening!?[/quote]

None can tell you without more information.

You need to do the labs As Soon As Possible, and if you have any results now you need to post them.

I cannot translate every lab work well always because i’m not native english speaker and some lab tests contains many tests inside them ( atleast in my country ).

You will want:

Vast blood work ( RBC, Hemoglobin etc )
Total testosterone
Free testosterone
E2/Estradiol
SHGB
Iron
transferrin
ferritin
Tsh
T3
t4
prolactin
lh / fsh

Have you been on cycle lately? If, what compounds did you take, approx how long and what amounts? Any other drug you’ve taken?

Thank you for your reply!

No, other drugs, ever! Used to be a top athlete. But got hit with low T. Anything it might be? I did not use an AI, but I took 1mg of arimidex earlier today, and kinda feeling a bit better. Could that be it? Too much estrogen?

[quote]Hawky wrote:
Thank you for your reply!

No, other drugs, ever! Used to be a top athlete. But got hit with low T. Anything it might be? I did not use an AI, but I took 1mg of arimidex earlier today, and kinda feeling a bit better. Could that be it? Too much estrogen?[/quote]

Could be, though usually your symptoms are more connected to low E.
It might be low SHBG meaning testosterone has too little of it to bound and thus work properly.
Don’t take 1mg of arimidex often it’s way way too high dosage in your case and you will quickly fuck yourself up with that dose. I’m however not qualified to tell you doses as i don’t know any science behind how much AI person should take. Check other posts here and you have somewhat better idea.

The above is why you felt better for a while. Eventually trt alone will shut down your Hpta axis and in some lead to elevated e2, especially if you carry a decent amount of fat or are on a high dose of test. You need to read all stickies, try to find a decent dr using the stickies and get lab work done asap in my opinion.