TRT Protocols, HCG or No HCG?

You don’t think it’s worth the potential risk for better benefits? Defy recommended 350ui three times a week for me, after I told them I wasn’t worried about fertility. He said there could still be other benefits from the HCG.

I know… this is what we were lead to believe for years. I was one of those guys. After awhile, many docs began to realize it was causing more harm than good. There were more complaints about the stuff then benefits. I felt like absolute garbage on the stuff, personally. So they have begun to change their stance on the stuff. For fertility, HCG, or HMG. If you don’t need to be fertile right NOW, then don’t bother. Nobody cares about the size of your balls either. Your significant other has never said, “Your balls were WONDERFUL last night!!”

The trick to this stuff is keep things simple. Minimize the amount of compounds you take. Try out one thing at a time. Keep hormone levels consistent. If you are already taking HCG and want to stop, keep in mind that the HCG was giving your natural production of testosterone a boost, so when you stop taking it you may need to up your T dose a touch to compensate.

It seems to work for some more than others. I feel better on it, albeit at doses much lower than I typically see recommended. ~ 100iu/EOD. There are receptors for LH/HCG in parts of the body other than the the Testicles…

'Luteinizing hormone (LH) and its homologue, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), are able to elicit multiple effects in the central nervous system (CNS) through binding to their receptors. Specific receptors for LH/hCG have been identified in the hippocampus, dentate gyrus, hypothalamus, cortex, brain stem, area postrema, cerebellum, choroid plexus, ependymal cells, glial cells, neural retina, pituitary gland, and neuron processes of the spinal cord. ’

1 Like

You think you know everything and you don’t. Everyone is different, stop giving advice because you can cause harm to other guys

2 Likes

@young_forever I don’t know everything. Never claimed I did. In fact I know very little in the grand scheme of things. However, I’ve been doing enough of this stuff for long enough where I can see what works for guys and what doesn’t.

You can, however, fill me in as to what you feel was inaccurate about my statement. I’ve done several videos with doctors who have expressed the same thing. Where do you think I learned it from?

Not to menton, you came into this thread and offered no advice. You made claims that what I was saying was incorrect without demonstrating what it was. You see someone offering help and your first reaction is to insult them? With no help of your own? With no explanation? You should be ashamed of yourself. I took precious time out of my day to provide this man with any help I could. What did you do? Nothing, that’s what.

No, he is the expert so he knows everything :smiley:

For HCG some people feel better on it, some feel worse. What would our knowledgeable @dbossa tell to the people who feel greater on HCG? That it causes harm and feeling greater is not important?

As I stated, some men get benefits. With the vast majority it causes more harm then good. If it works for you, great. Of the guys I speak to, perhaps 1 or 2 in 10 report feeling better. 8 or 9 on 10 do not.

1 Like

I been on HCG mono for about 6 months now

I’m doing pretty good on it except for sentivity proablems. Working on my thyroid has helped a lot as well. I’m not sure what everyone means with these positive and negative thoughts on it. My total T levels are always around 900 so idk seems to work for me it’s just like I said sensitivity that I still can not figure out. I have experince almost every Low T sysymptom there is

What sort of negative symptoms are guys getting with HCG? Curious.

For many, it upsets the T/E2 balance by spiking E2. Many, including myself, had really bad back acne from it. All feeling of being optimized vanished. As soon as hcg was stopped everything went back to normal.

I have some lovely back acne these days, hopefully it calms down

How long did you take the HCG for? Did you give it a good amount of time for levels to stabilise?

I started taking it 2 months before we were going to start trying to have a kid. 500iu twice weekly. Left my TRT dose the same.

The chemical is also an issue. Maybe they have different brands and the body isn’t so symptom ridden when used.

For me it’s very odd. My boys aren’t hung tight . They are literally exactly as they were before starting trt. No issues. I wonder why.

Any chance you could drop me a line via email Danny? My email is in my bio.

1 Like

How does one edit the ‘bio’ in this forum? I have not been able to find the setting anywhere.

Hit the ”D” for your username in the top right corner, hit your username then preferences, and it’s in there

1 Like

Without HCG, my nuts shrivel up and i hate that. During sex or while laying on my stomache to sleep at night, one of my testicles retreats back up inside me and causes pain/discomfort. They do that much less when they’re larger via HCG. I’ve never not taken HCG, so i’m not sure how i’d feel not on it. It was recommended to me by my doc given my concerns so i don’t feel its unsafe or hurting my protocol in any way. But i’m still a newbie, so take that with a grain of salt.

i’m on 340ui 3x/week or .34ml of the HCG. however you want to say it

Think the main point is that everybody is different and reacts different to treatment. Some get atrophy some don’t.

1 Like