TRT Protocol Substitution

In the TRT thread I was wondering if one could make a substitution for the arimidex?
The recommended protocol that KSman wrote up is:

• 100mg test cypionate or ethanate injected per week with two or more injections per week.
  • 250iu hCG SC EOD [every other day]
  • 1.0mg Arimidex/anastrozole per week in divided doses.

Can I substitute the arimidex with nolvadex?

The reason I ask is because I have 5-6 boxes leftover and I would like to use those up.
If so, any suggestion on the how much a day? Would 10mg -20mg a day be enough?

Thanks

No…they are not the same mechanism of action, at all…the fact that you don’t know that indicates you definitely should not be working TRT on your own…

^^^This. Read the stickies again. It also states in them to not mix hCG with SERMS.

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
In the TRT thread I was wondering if one could make a substitution for the arimidex?
The recommended protocol that KSman wrote up is:

• 100mg test cypionate or ethanate injected per week with two or more injections per week.
  • 250iu hCG SC EOD [every other day]
  • 1.0mg Arimidex/anastrozole per week in divided doses.

Can I substitute the arimidex with nolvadex?

The reason I ask is because I have 5-6 boxes leftover and I would like to use those up.
If so, any suggestion on the how much a day? Would 10mg -20mg a day be enough?

Thanks

Bro use either Arimidex or my personal favorite Aromasin. They are available through research companies If you are not using a Dr. Please educate yourself over and over again before using. This is not a game it has taken me almost 10yrs to nail down all my problems and to sync all my meds and doses together.
[/quote]

Nolvadex is a SERM [selective estrogen receptor modifier], and SERMs do not decrease estrogens, typically increase estrogens. Adex is an AI [aromatase inhibitor].