Trt Protocol Help

8 years ago I got the vasectomy, six months later I developed severe ED. I went to check my hormones and they were much worst than before the vasectomy, the doctor told me that is because I was 6 months older, that the vasectomy wasn’t the cause. Years later I started TRT, my protocol was 120 mg cyp once a week. I felt much better for a while, then later I did 140mg cyp once a week, then 150mg cyp once a week. With 150mg cyp once a week, I check my hormones 7 days after my last injection:
TT: 450
FT,: 6.00
E2: 28
My libido wasn’t that bad, neither my erections. But I freak out with those low numbers, so I told him why not inject 200mg cyp divided in two doses. I did for 3 months 100mg x twice a week and 250iu hcg twice a week. The first two months I felt great, but in the last month my erections started to be soft again. After 3 months of this protocol I check my bood levels two days after my last injection:
TT: 1350
FT: 30
E2: 48
This is the first time in my life that my Estrogen was high. The doctor told me to take AI 0.25 twice a week. In the first week that I did, my erections were so hard at night that I couldn’t sleep. But I listen several “experts” on youtoube that say that AI’s are poison, so I got scared and throw the AI’s to the garbage. I lowered my test dose from 100mg x twice a week, to 80mg x twice a week with 250iu hcg t wice a week, guess what?, my erections got worst. Then know I’m thinking to use trasdermental cream on my scrotum twice a day, they say increase your DHT x 3 times higher than the injections.
What do I do to recover my erections, I don’t care about muscles as much, I will like to have my strong erections back. Which option is the best:
A)Do I use 200mg test divided in two doses twice a week with Anastrazole 0.25 twice a week
B) Do I do 200mg test once a week with 0.5 Anastrazole
C) Do I try EOD test injections. Total 160mg cyp week. No AI
D) Do I do 160 mg test divided in two doses, no AI.
E) I try test cream on my testicles.
By the way, my SHBG is always between 35-55. That is the reason why my Estrogen was never high, neither my free Testosterone. What I need is to get high DHT in order to decrease SHBG, increasing free t and at the same time decreasing estrogen. The cream is probably my best option. If I use high doses of test with an AI, My free will be super high but I’m not sure about my DHT. Why they are TRT gurus against the use of AI’s?. If using small doses, why not?.

A post was merged into an existing topic: HCG Worth It Having Varicocele?