TRT Post Vertebral Artery Dissection

Hey everyone, I’m hoping to get some opinions about my current injury/recovery situation.

The short version, is that I’ve been on TRT for just over a year. Current prescribed regimen is 80MG Test twice per week, 1.25 mg Anastrozole per week, 400 IU HCG twice per week. In March I suffered an injury that resulted in a vertebral artery dissection followed by a stroke. The blood thinner wasn’t strong enough, had a second minor stroke. 2 months later, I’m going great. No issue to complain of and am expected to make a full recovery.

That being said, I’ve been off of Test for a couple of months. My current regimen is 1.25 mg Anastrozole per week, 400 IU HCG twice per week, 50mg clomiphene 3 times per week. I’d like to get back to using Test as I felt the best while on this.

With this information, how would you feel about getting back on Test? The injury was my fault, it wasn’t random. I don’t feel at all that Test had anything to do with it, but would like the feed back. Below are my most recent (January) blood results if it helps at all.

Test component Result Standard Range
WBC (x10E3/uL) 5.2 3.4-10.8
RBC (x10E6/uL) 5.02 4.14-5.80
Hemoglobin (g/dL) 15.8 13.0-17.7
Hematocrit (%) 46.0 37.5-51.0
MCV (fL) 92 79-97
MCH (pg) 31.5 26.6-33.0
MCHC (g/dL) 34.3 31.5-35.7
RDW (%) 12.1 11.6-15.4
Platelets (x10E3/uL) 197 150-450

Thanks in advance!

I would get on test over Clomid, and take a hard look at the anastrozole too. What’s your E2? That’s a ton of AI quite honestly.

Current my E2 is: Estradiol (pg/mL) 30.6 7.6-42.6

The main reason to drop Test for a while, was the blood thickening effect of Test. This could be a load of crap, but throwing it out there since it was mentioned.
Just for my own knowledge, what makes you prefer Test over Clomid?

Thanks again.

Less sides with test, and I don’t like pills.

Is there any chance that could happen again?

Are you still on a blood thinner?

The injury was the result of me performing the exercise wrong in probably every way possible. I was burned out, should have stopped, but tried to push through. As soon as it happened, I knew that it was my fault. It wasn’t a shock. Hopefully that answers your question.

Yes, I’m taking Eliqis twice daily.

Then you should be fine restarting TRT. It’s true test does help stimulate the release

Of erythropoetin

I’ll take that as “no”. If that is the case, I would be comfortable taking testosterone.