TRT Plus a Cycle or Just Get Hairplugs?

Hey Guys
I would like to get some input on a Test.Cyp cycle. I will try to present as much information as I can in order to get some good input or criticism.
I am a 48yo male,6’3, 290lbs, 16-20% body fat, 38"waist 40"hips, 27" thighs, 20" calves, 20" neck, 57" chest, 18" arms

I have been on TRT for 4 years. Test Cyp 200mg/ml, 100mg twice a week on Sunday and Wednesday… Arimadex 0.25mg qod. Last T-level was 3months ago at 790mg/dl. has been at this approx. level for 3 years. Last E2 level was 1 yr ago at 23. Slight problem with polycythemia controlled with blood donation every 6 weeks. All blood work has been normal. Triglycerides, LDL/HDL etc…¦ I have been seeing the same GP for 20 years. He always comments on my size and good health and that I donâ??t look like I should weigh more than 250.

Diet, I don’t count calories, grams or oz. My wife is a great cook and I eat everything she makes. Steaks, roasts, casseroles. Chicken and cakes and pies. I also drink 2 protein shakes a day. I have done this for 30 years.
Supplements Daily
Fish oil 6 gms
B12 complex
Vita C 2gms
D3
Multi vit 2

Lifting experience 35 years. I was always encouraged to powerlift and enter meets by my buddies. I never competed in a meet and only lifited against my buddies for fun. I never had the desire to compete. And I lifted for me because I enjoy it and continue to enjoy it. I have two daughters that lift with me and I enjoy that. I have a home gym and a gym membership.

Most ( all) of my old buddies don’t lift anymore.The younger guys I lift with now want me to enter a masters meet. But I have no desire to. I never played football or team sports. But the coaches and friends hounded me every day to play while I was in Highschool
Lifts as of this week
Bench-350lbs x 4
Incline 275lbs x 4
Squat 405lbs x 4
Deadlift 420lbs x 4
I lift on Mon, Tues, Thur Fri
Chest, Back, Biceps,calves, abs
Legs, shoulders, triceps calves, abs

Well that’s it in a nut shell. I want to do a cycle of Test Cyp 600mg week x 20 weeks then resume TRT and repeat after 8 weeks and resume TRT. No PCT plans since I’m on TRT I have never done a cycle in my life but I have always wanted to. I was always as strong as the guys who were cycling and opted not to. Now that I’m almost 50 and could be having a midlife crisis. I want to see what my potential is at this point in my life and to tell myself that I did it and this is the results. Plus my lifts are dropping and the young guys are catching up to me.

So my question is should I attempt this and is my plan sound or should I just go and have some hair plugs put in and forget about it. Or am I way of the mark to think a guy my age should attempt this.I posted in the Steroid forums and got a good response from Bill But I also wanted some input from the TRT guru’s. I have followed yor suggestions in the past and they were right on the money. I have searched the forums and internet for info on this question but have found information very limited. I’m ready to pull the trigger but I want a little more input or criticism from the TRT gang before I commit.
Thanks for your input

Advise you will get on this forum will be to continue your prescribed dosage and not do anything to mess with your hormone levels that you took so long to dial in. Blasting as you describe is of course possible, but will throw off your E2 levels and cause estrogen-related sides if you do not increase your AI to compensate. Sometimes this is not enough since Adex is self-limiting and the T dosage you describe will cause excessive aromatisation. I don’t believe you doctor will be too accommodating to retest you mid-cycle if you do experience problems. Do as you wish, but ask youself if it is really worth the trouble. Your T levels are high to begin with, and you may not see as much benefit as you think by doing this.

my question is why you would double post this thread a few days later in a different subforum of the same internet site? especially after you got excellent advise from Bill Roberts himself? do you just like attention?

VT did you read my post . I added a few additional questions in regards to TRT and you can see that I got some differant opinions. and yes Bill did give me some good advice that I very much appriciate.I only copied and pasted my orgional post to present the same information. I didn’t know I broke some posting rule and it is an issue with you.

I was only seeking input to make an informed decision related to my TRT. This was an after thought from my first post on the steroids forum. As you can see, I mentioned my orginal post on the steroids forum in my TRT post. So, I hope you don’t think getting input from different sources to make an informed decision is attention seeking.

Maybe you should consider not being so critical or harsh on folks just wanting information to make an informed decision. Not all of us are expert forum posters as you seem to be. By the way, Thanks for the attention

lol you are on a TRT forum frequented by guys who have legitimate medical NECESSITY to be on the protocols they are on, and you get on here asking how to abuse their medications to get a bigger bench press and get swole, even though there is another forum dedicated specifically to that on this same website, in which you already posted the exact same question? thats amusing…

i think im going to go to an ADHD forum and ask them about abusing adderall so i can study for a big test i had been putting off studying for…laterz

So, I’ll ask again, " Did you read my post". First off,I 've recieved some great advice and information from this forum when I was seeking help for TRT approx. 4 years ago. If you read my post you will see that I have had a great response to TRT and I owe that to some of the guru’s that post on this site and the one’s I have PM’ed in the past. That is why I posted on both sites to get different views. I don’t know why that is so hard for you to understand.
Secondly, I never mentioned any thing about a bigger bench press or getting,“swole”,what ever that means.I think I all ready have a pretty good bench press,squat,dead lift, for a man of my age. So, I am not getting your point.

Thirdly, I am not abusing any ones medication or stopping any one from getting their medications by posting here. If anything, I hope I am helping someone else by asking questions that they may have to help them make an informed decision. I don’t think I am the only one who has considered doing this and if I am I I hope I ask the right questions to make an informed decision.

Finally, what are you in high school? Do you think you are the defender of the holy posting forum that you can chastise people because they posted or ask a question in a forum or in a way you don’t like. If we get more people like you posting sarcastic remarks, no one will ask common or uncommom questions looking for answers.
Be more helpful and informative or quit posting. Oh yeah, your analogy was dumb!

One more thing. A lot of guys that start on TRT and do continue to workout do hope that their lifts and strength go up and their body image improves. That is one of the benefits of getting back to normal Testosterone levels.

[quote]Daviebo wrote:
So, I’ll ask again, " Did you read my post". First off,I 've recieved some great advice and information from this forum when I was seeking help for TRT approx. 4 years ago. If you read my post you will see that I have had a great response to TRT and I owe that to some of the guru’s that post on this site and the one’s I have PM’ed in the past. That is why I posted on both sites to get different views. I don’t know why that is so hard for you to understand.
Secondly, I never mentioned any thing about a bigger bench press or getting,“swole”,what ever that means.I think I all ready have a pretty good bench press,squat,dead lift, for a man of my age. So, I am not getting your point.

Thirdly, I am not abusing any ones medication or stopping any one from getting their medications by posting here. If anything, I hope I am helping someone else by asking questions that they may have to help them make an informed decision. I don’t think I am the only one who has considered doing this and if I am I I hope I ask the right questions to make an informed decision.

Finally, what are you in high school? Do you think you are the defender of the holy posting forum that you can chastise people because they posted or ask a question in a forum or in a way you don’t like. If we get more people like you posting sarcastic remarks, no one will ask common or uncommom questions looking for answers.
Be more helpful and informative or quit posting. Oh yeah, your analogy was dumb![/quote]

This guy is always bashing and citing some stupid posting protocol. A few weeks ago I responded to one of his arrogant posts and then I got a PM from a guy thanking me for what I said, and that he was to intimadated to ask questions on the forum for fear of being bashed. Yeah, I think he’s in high school, too, by the way he uses “lol”.

just because you two dinosaurs cant figure out how to use the internet in any meaningful way that even remotely indicates a coherent thought process went on in your head before clicking submit does not mean that people who try to discourage such rubbish are arrogant or immature…quite the opposite…the internet is not hard guys…im sure your local community college even has an introductory class on it…give it a try

i find it funny that every one of these types of posts that ive ever commented on have absolutely no meaningful advice given in them…do you really think people are afraid of being intimidated through a computer? i think the most likely explanation is that im right and people see the rubbish thread for what it is…

and virgil, as soon as you contribute one meaningful thing to this website, you are welcome to pat yourself on the back as much as you want…

What that nitwit doesn’t understand is that I got the exact response I expected from the guru’s on this forum. PCDUDE’s reply was short, exact, to the point, and still left me with a question to answer myself and to think about. That is what I expected. I am still thinking about it and weighting the benefits and consequences. I think most of the other guru’s feel the same way and I’m sure after they read his post they did not feel a need to reply. I sure VT still can’t understand why I posted twice in two diffrent fourms.

If his avatar is an actual picture of him. I think he needs to use more and get those guys, helping him hold up that bar up, into the picture next time. Thanks for the response Virgil.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
just because you two dinosaurs cant figure out how to use the internet in any meaningful way that even remotely indicates a coherent thought process went on in your head before clicking submit does not mean that people who try to discourage such rubbish are arrogant or immature…quite the opposite…the internet is not hard guys…im sure your local community college even has an introductory class on it…give it a try

i find it funny that every one of these types of posts that ive ever commented on have absolutely no meaningful advice given in them…do you really think people are afraid of being intimidated through a computer? i think the most likely explanation is that im right and people see the rubbish thread for what it is…

and virgil, as soon as you contribute one meaningful thing to this website, you are welcome to pat yourself on the back as much as you want…[/quote]

“dinosaurs” That’s like using the N word to us over 35 lifters, you young whippersnapper. Excuse me , I have to go chase some kids off my lawn!

you guys are so cute together…“Big Bear” and his trusty sidekick

VT feelings hurt? Stick a thumb in your mouth, suck on it ,and shut up! I am so sorry, that was so immature of me to say that to the HOLY DEFENDER of the GREAT INTERNET. VT keep living your fantasy on the internet. I’m going to the gym. VT you might want go outside and play more, staying inside on the computer all day will turn you brain into mush. I’m starting to sound like such a dinosaur!

I have to say, I’m sorry for being so harsh.I usually not so mean to little childern I’m sure you a good BOY

This is my last post on this thread. Thanks for all of your responses. I greatly appriciate it. I have to say with great heart felt sincerity," VT, you really are a profound KNUCKLEHEAD and I mean that in a good way!".

wow you got this butthurt over some guy giving you shit on the internet? i bet its hilarious to watch you try to deal with people giving you real shit in real life…how do you get by in your job?

Thank you VT for finally admitting to every one that you contribuate nothing but “shit” to this forum and you have nothing better to do that give folks “shit” that are looking for sound advice. But I guess if you have nothing but “shit for brains” than "shit "is all you can hope to contribute.I apologise for cursing. I usually don’t use curse words but in your case I had to make an exception. Since I am my job, my employees, which are all my friends, usually dont give me “shit”. I’m sure with your attitude, that is something you will never experience. To save some face, you really should think about not posting anymore “shit” and be more helpful to others. Just a thought for you to mull over before you post anymore “shit”. Say to yourself,“Nobody likes an ASSHOLE”, before you start typing.

i thought the previous post was your last one? are you really letting me get to you that badly? thats sad man

Why stop the fun? You make it so easy, it’s hard to stop!