TRT Meds From Clinic, Test C/Anastrozole in Same Bottle

I know right! I can’t seem to get in touch with him! I originally had a phone consultation/video call using “VSee” app and there seems to be nobody available. It’s not even allowing me to schedule an appointment; every date that I select it says, “There’s currently no available slots. Please try again later”.

I’m thinking I’m going to have to wait till the clinic opens Monday to talk to the patient coordinator just to get in touch with the doc (who by the way, when I asked if the AI was completely necessary? Told me that I could do my own thing but if my levels get down then I’ll have to pay to get them back up).

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! Will note for future reference! Oh and yes, as soon as I can get in touch with them; perhaps it would have to be on Monday. God willing I’m going to ask for a refund but Idk if it’s refundable because it’s medication.

I asked customer service and the patient representative at the clinic about returning the package/getting a refund and I was told that the medication for my TRT is a controlled substance and they won’t be able to take that back.

The rep said there’s nothing he can do and doubts it but I could leave a voicemail for his manager which I did after getting transferred to her line.

They put in an order for the Test Cyp not to be infused next time (which is in February) and said they could see about getting it shipped out on Feb.10th instead of the 20th.

I say screw that nonsense. Raise hell, and tell them that they owe you proper medicine. Let them have it. Dont accept this. Id be on the phone until they send me the correct meds

2 Likes

Thanks brother! I’ll try!

If they dont comply, call your bank and tell them that the clinic got paid but you didnt receive what you were suppose to, and wont exchange it. They should be able to reverse the payment

Thanks! I just got off the phone with the manager. She says I got what I was supposed to receive and everything is correct and again about it being a controlled substance. I got a , “I am the manager” a couple times but I was polite and made it clear that it was not expected to be infused and that I even spoke with the doctor about not taking it initially but then when the meds come it’s in the same bottle.

I could try to talk with my bank!!! Thank you!

It’s true they can’t take back a controlled substance. But it’s also true that they gave you the wrong controlled substance, with no way you’d know it was wrong upon receipt of it. MAKE THEM FIX THEIR MISTAKE!!!

2 Likes

Thank you! I continued to express that but the manager was pretty adamant about there being nothing wrong with it and that’s what the doctor prescribed and said she could put a request in for it to not be infused next time. Each time I tried to explain how there was no transparency concerning sending me a mixed vial even after expressing to the doctor that I didn’t want to start off on the AI initially she worked it up to, “Again sir, for the 3rd time we cannot take it back and you can’t get a refund”.

I’d be pretty adamant that there’s literally 100’s of clinics in the US that would be happy to earn your biz and you don’t need her to just blow you off. It cost them very little to send you another bottle of test.

1 Like

You’re not asking them to take it back. You’re not asking for a refund.

You’re demanding that they fix their mistake, and give you the proper medication.

1 Like