TRT Low Sex Drive Issue - New TRT User

I have always had a very strong sex drive since I was a young teenager. I have been married to my wife for 11 years, I’m 33. I never once have had a problem getting an erection. I usually could have sex multiple times in a row orgasming each time. I have always had low-T symptoms (aside from my penis that worked great) low energy, low motivation, depressed for no real reason, foggy brain, very hard to build and keep muscle mass, ect.

My first test a couple months ago my total T was at 283. I was prescribed 200mg of testosterone per week by injection. For the first 3 - 3 1/2 weeks things were great, I had lots of energy, I was killing it at the gym, I was looking leaner and making some good gains, and felt more aggressive and edgy. Then I took my 4th injection and the next day something felt wrong.

I felt more timid, my sex drive was gone, my balls felt softer and possibly smaller. Obvious signs that my T was converting to E. The next week went back to the doc. They did another blood test, my total Testosterone was already at 976, Estrogen was high also and so was my DHT. I was prescribed Anastrozole 1mg twice per week and Saw Palmetto for the DHT.

In the meantime I had skipped the next 3 injections and not taking any medication. My sex drive started to come back to normal and I decided to start my TRT again but feeling very skeptical about it. I took 1mg of Anastrozole with my first injection back on TRT but didn’t start on the Saw Palmetto yet because of things I’ve read about it, next day same thing, having trouble getting an erection, but not as bad. Having trouble staying hard and reaching orgasm.

I would rather have all of my low-T symptoms back and keep my libido the way it was. Contemplating staying on TRT. I was happy for the most part before. I never knew this would have been an issue for me on TRT. Could someone please give me some advise on what I should do. I really don’t want to add anything other medications or hormones, just want my dick back to normal and to feel good.

This is driving me crazy, PLEASE HELP!!

Your TRT Regime is not good in imo.most guys go on 100mg cypoinate once week or it can be divided into 2 parts it can check your e2 levels in range.high e2 is spoiling ur party it can cause mood swings and low sex drive etc.

Please read these stickies: YOU WILL NEED TO UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc, your doc is an idiot

Self inject 50mg T twice a week. 200mg/week is wrong, more is often not better
0.5 mg Arimidex/anastrozole at time of injection
250iu hCG SC EOD to preserve your testes.

Low energy can also be from low thyroid function which can be caused by not using iodized salt.
If using sea salt, whole house can be iodine deficient.

Check overall thyroid function by taking oral body temperatures:

• when you first wake up should be 97.7-97.8 [higher OK]. If 97.3 that is way too low.
  • also check for 98.6 mid-afternoon

Labs:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH from before TRT, too late now
prolactin
CBC
hematocrit
AST/ALT
AM cortisol, do at 8AM
DHEA-S