TRT Log (Veteran’s Perspective)

Yeah just because my TRT Dr. prescribed it. He just wanted to play it safe I guess. So far I don’t feel bad or like I have low estrogen bc of it.

And yeah it is fun to PT again for sure.

I dont know enough about your case to tell you otherwise, but I will give you this warning.

If you start feeling off, do not wait, get labs, and or stop the AI immediately. Low e2 can creep and make you feel “slightly off” for a long time, before suddenly it hits, and your super low and it takes forever to get back up.

Not to mention joint pain and damage from low e2. I pretty much fucked 2 years of my life because I kept my e2 so low for so long, felt semi normal. Just be careful.

EDIT: Taking an AI with a starting protocol should never be recommended. How will you ever know if you even need an AI? Lots of people on TRT do not. You are not fat, and assuming your liver is decent, shouldn’t have e2 issues really.

We as a society put too much faith in our doctors, trust is earned.

I think both of y’all are right. I believe some people on here have a better understanding of TRT than most Dr.s. Also though, I know that I don’t know enough to go against what my Dr. Rx’d. That being said, I’m just waiting until my next labs to see what my E2 is. If I don’t need Arimidex, I’ll definitely stop taking it. I just didn’t want to risk not taking it.

Right now I feel good though. I’m happy.

This is a dangerous statement. You know that your doc might not be up to date on these things, and neither are you, but your just gonna take his word. Better yet, do your own research, and come to your own conclusion.

This is your life now.

1 Like

32 DAYS IN

-I’ve gained 5~6 lbs
-BF % looks to have gone down
-Workouts are getting much better
-Having insomnia on days I inject (M & TH)
-Mood is better
-Libido is really high (wife loves it)

Other than mild insomnia (takes longer to fall asleep on days I inject), I really have no complaints. I know I’m only a month in but I’m happy I’m feeling better and putting on some muscle.

Day 32

Glad to hear it. How is your anxiety doing?

I haven’t really noticed much. Although, it’s been a long time since I had really crippling anxiety. Still have nightmares though. Which is why I’m awake right now at 03:25.

1 Like

Maybe also I will begin because I feel the symptoms, even though my total T revolves around 500 it was even 600 once. But as I consider, that should be like 1200-1300 TRT may also make me feel much better, like never before. I guess only one way to find out…

2 Likes

I’m glad I went ahead and started. Makes a difference. Definitely worth it.

Day #43

Weight: 168 (no change)
BF%: 15% (no change)
Strength: still increasing
Stamina: still increasing
Mood: getting better (improved since day #1)
Sleep: better, not waking up at 03:00 anymore

I do 30 minutes of weights & 30 minutes of cardio 5-6x/week.