TRT Injection Questions

Ok have the script for 100mg per week wooo hooo!!! From what I understand I use a 25g 1" correct for the quads? and 25g 1.25 for glutes?

Now here is the 50,000 question, how the hell can I self inject glutes? Granted I am only doing .5 ml (200mg per ml) so the quads shouldn’t be anything but a little sore, but if I can hit the glutes that would be better.

Any sites out there show how to self inject glutes?

http://www.google.com/search?q="how+to+inject

Thanks KS as always you are the man!

I have been doing my own glute shots for over a year and it was really easy after I got over my needle phobia. Some guys are using insulin needles and injecting SQ, so the injection is literally in front of you that way.

I’m impatient and don’t want to wait for a pin that small to load, so I don’t SQ inject unless it HCG which is water based not oil.

Most guys injecting T with insulin needles inject IM in the quads. Yes, slow to load, but with EOD injections, .14ml does not take that long to load.

SC was shown in one TRT study to work well, with steadier T levels than with weekly injections. This was not a long term study, but did show good results. An interesting option for those who have enough BF to make IM injections a problem.

[quote]Toshiero wrote:
Ok have the script for 100mg per week wooo hooo!!! From what I understand I use a 25g 1" correct for the quads? and 25g 1.25 for glutes?

Now here is the 50,000 question, how the hell can I self inject glutes? Granted I am only doing .5 ml (200mg per ml) so the quads shouldn’t be anything but a little sore, but if I can hit the glutes that would be better.

Any sites out there show how to self inject glutes?[/quote]

May I suggest the delts for a much easier injection site.

I much prefer them to any other site and they are also the most pain free (for me anyway)