T Nation

TRT Injection Issues - Losing Hope on Bad Reactions

For the last 3 months, I have been going to these New Low T clinics to receive about 140mg a week via injection in the buttocks without a single problem. After Insurance changes, I decided to do the injections myself. Here are my results below. I got the test from a friend and he told me that 1. I have virgin muscles, 2. He or anyone throughout his 3 years of selling has experienced this 3. I need to do a heavy glute workout right after injecting to stunt pain and swelling? never experienced pitting edema or discoloration. The pain and swelling were debilitating. Please, I need some advice or guidance
All injections = 1in Needle, Enanthate

Injection #1: 250mg, 50% GSO (Grape Seed Oil), 1% BA, took the injection in the Quad at night. woke up to extreme pain, in the leg in the entire length of the muscle where the injection was made. Fever the next night, woke up to no fever, swelling for 5 days, pain for 8 days.

injection #2: 125mg, 50% GSO, 1% BA, right buttock at night, woke up to extreme pain, in the leg in the entire length of the muscle where the injection was made. Fever the next night, woke up to no fever, swelling for 3 days, pain for 3 days.

injection #3 125mg 80% GSO, .5%BA, left buttock after a long shower in the morning so I could walk on and use my glutes throughout the day. result: escalating pain and swelling, fever same night, woke up fever free and fine throughout the day. Posted this topic the night of.

Why are you still using GSO? Try a different oil for the suspension.

Why in the world are you using such huge needles?

I use 29G insulin syringes and inject in the shoulders and quads, 23mg every 2 days and feel no pain. Your protocol sucks, these larger doses can cause problems and increase estrogen is some men which leads to more symptoms. You need testing to determine the best protocol for you.

Would Sesame seed oil be a better solution?

Any different available oil would be the logical next step.