TRT HCG & Enclom

Start off by saying I’m a novice at most of this just needing advice and this seems like a very knowledgeable community on the subject. When I was young I ruined my test haven’t really done any for it I’m 25 now and am on the lower end of the accepted test range my doctor wouldn’t do anything to help so I sought out a compound pharm that would. Anyways they got me taking 25mg of enclomiphene daily and 1000ius of hcg twice a week for 4 months. Just seems like a long time to be prescribed these and I was worried about potential sides with the hcg particularly gyno. Thoughts? Is this too much or too long? Anything I should change?

We need’s bit of context here, like are you trying to stay fertile, how you feel on this protocol…?

If this protocol is just to relieve the symptoms of low-T, the hCG and clomid doesn’t always get the job done.

Yes it’s to combat the symptoms and hopefully raise my test. I do feel good so far energy levels are higher then they’ve been in awhile and overall I feel it’s working just seems like a lot of hcg and for a long time and I’m just scared it may be too much for too long

I took both of these for 9 months straight to help increase test levels while trying for our kid. It increased my test levels 300-350pts and I did feel better symptom relief (and we conceived our first child so it worked for what I needed it for).

The HCG did increase my estrogen too much to where I started having to take an Arimidex every so often or I was bloated and VERY moody.

You can always try it for a few months to see if it signals your balls to get working on their own. If that does not work, trt may be the way to go.

1 Like