TRT for Two Weeks & Testicular Atrophy

If I went on TRT just to try it for two weeks, would that cause (irreversible) testicular atrophy?
Would just two weeks cause a permanent decrease in my own T production?

Thanks in advance

Likely not an issue. I didn’t notice any atrophy until about the 3 month mark, where I was down by about 20%. Long term I’m down by about 35%.

Disclaimer: 2 weeks isn’t long enough for a TRT trial. It’s doing to take several weeks to a few months to notice the benefits.

You are not shut down after two weeks on TRT, it takes longer to shut a man down.

Why would even consider trying it for only 2 weeks?

He just wanted to see if he could handle stabbing himself with a needle. So whats next? What did you like or not like? I tried out the year 2020 for 90 days and I want my money back too. This year sucks.

No. But two weeks is not “trying” TRT. More like three month.

No. However, two weeks is a waste of your time. Although you may start to feel better within that time, you can draw zero conclusions as to what long term TRT would be like.

Bettwr haver smal balls big dick or small dick big balls? Just kidding…

I don’t notice that reduction in size, to be honestly I did not even thinked about it before, so I probably atrophyed and dis not even see or remember…

Probably not, though coming off of TRT is hell. It may take a couple of weeks for your HPTA to kick in. Generally, it’s not something you want to start and stop on a trial basis. You should be willing to commit to a lifetime medication before starting.