TRT for Life?

When my testosterone went up to 520 why did my estradiol drop from 27 to 17 without the use of any AI’s and my SHBG went from 48 to 38 while DHEA-S increased from 310 to 423.9? (Is there wide margin of error between labs? Blood test from 5/5/14 is lab corp the rest is Quest diagnostics)
Thank you so much for taking your time for looking over this post and your input on it.

Lifted from MedScape
" In men with secondary hypogonadism, a low serum T level occurs in conjunction with normal or low LH and FSH levels (Table 4). Normal gonadotropin levels are inappropriate in the setting of low T levels and reduced negative feedback of T, and suggest hypothalamic or pituitary dysfunction."
"Also, some functional causes of secondary hypogonadism may be transient or reversible (for example, acute illness, medications such as opioids or high-dose glucocorticoids, and nutritional deficiency). "

Are these the only conditions (acute illness, medications such as opioids or high-dose glucocorticoids, and nutritional deficiency) that could lead to the reversal of secondary hypogonadism?