TRT Dosage Help After Blood Test

So I have been browsing the internet looking for some help with my recent TRT struggles and came across this forum. It seems like a good community so I thought I would give it a shot.

Anyways, I’m looking for advice if anyone is willing to help me out. I seem to be struggling to dial in the correct dosages.

I was previously on 210mg of testosterone/week (105 on Monday & Friday), 300mg/week HCG (100mg on M,W,F) and .5 arimidex/ week (.25 on M & F).

The results after being on this protocol for a while resulted in total testosterone of 640 and E2 of 7. I was advised to discontinue the armidex after this result came in and after about a month and another blood test my E2 has risen to 43.

I am wondering what adjustments I should make moving forward to get these values in line. I would like to raise my testosterone and lower my E2. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to respond!

You’re an AI over-responder and we have a lot of those on this forum. Then there’s the E2 rebound effect after stopping anastrozole, aromasin doesn’t work as quickly and has no rebound effect. The half life is longer making it perfect for dosing twice weekly as it takes around 3-4 days to reach full absorption.

You know what you could do to lower estrogen and possible ditch the AI, is increase injection frequency of both the testosterone and HCG, smaller the dose injected, the smaller chance it converts to estrogen.

My estrogen was lowest on a daily protocol, virtually flat with the least functuations.

I, unfortunately, do not have access to aromasin. My options at my current doctor are letrozole, arimidex and nolvadex.

That is an interesting idea, do you administer these daily injections subcutaneously?

What are your thoughts on total weekly HCG dosages? I am worried what I am prescribed is on the lower side (based on what I have seen recommended here and elsewhere).

When I inject subcutaneously, it feels like all testosterone is converted to estrogen within 10 minutes after injection and this feeling lasts for hours. I hated it and couldn’t wait for it to wear off.

I prefer IM using 29 gauge insulin syringes

Interesting. What sites do you use for this?

I’m not familiar with administering testosterone with an insulin syringe. What is your method for drawing the testosterone out of the vial, considering the oil thickness and needle size compared to a conventional needle?

Thanks for your help!

Glad I could help.

Drawing with insulin syringes isn’t at all difficult, it just takes more time to fill. I’m using pretty thick enanthate and takes about 25 seconds to fill half a syringe. I inject as much air as fluid I’m drawing out to keep the pressure from going to far in either direction, otherwise drawing towards the end of the vials usefulness, it can become difficult to draw out fluid.

I inject in shoulders and quads nice and slow rotating sights, every now and again I hit a nerve and only little bloody that feels like a bee sting. You get used to it.

I was originally using 1.5 "18 gauge syringes when I didn’t know any better, those are like nails.

Cool stuff. I think I’ll try to start at least upping to 3x/ week frequency. Yea 18 gauge… not a good time lol