TRT Doctor Needed in Dallas-Fort Worth Area

FWIW…I went to the Low T Center in Irving, and met with Dr. Augie Galindo.

Nice guy, open to prescribing Adex and Hcg, and performing any necessary testing, all covered by insurance. The only downside is they only do T injections during office visits and do not allow patients to self inject. So, I’ll continue self injecting using my T script from my GP, and get other testing and Adex and Hcg from this guy.

Also…after 2 injections of T cyp (100mg) my T levels were 768. Libido still isn’t there, but I probably need to fix my DHT and DHEA numbers before that gets better. The doc said while it is normal for DHEA numbers to decline with age, it is not normal for my numbers to be down in the dirt and I probably needed to see an endo about that if I wanted to find root cause.

[quote]aliaZ wrote:
FWIW…I went to the Low T Center in Irving, and met with Dr. Augie Galindo.

Nice guy, open to prescribing Adex and Hcg, and performing any necessary testing, all covered by insurance. The only downside is they only do T injections during office visits and do not allow patients to self inject. So, I’ll continue self injecting using my T script from my GP, and get other testing and Adex and Hcg from this guy.

Also…after 2 injections of T cyp (100mg) my T levels were 768. Libido still isn’t there, but I probably need to fix my DHT and DHEA numbers before that gets better. The doc said while it is normal for DHEA numbers to decline with age, it is not normal for my numbers to be down in the dirt and I probably needed to see an endo about that if I wanted to find root cause.[/quote]

Dr I deal with deals with integrative approach same as DR Overbeck does on the east coast. This Dr and I are currently working together on a propescia case. They are extremely open minded Pm me for details. We will be looking at root cause and other issues not look at by other traditonal approaches. Probably why people feel like shit because not addressing underlying issues or looking for other hidden factors. Micromanaging hormones is recipee for diaster…

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]JackNeedsHelp wrote:

[quote]aliaZ wrote:
Dr. Crisler is in Michigan…how will that help with someone located in Dallas?[/quote]I dont live in America i have no clue how close the states are… i just know Dr Crisler is a great dr.
[/quote]

Dr. Crisler is great…just ask him how great he is

lol[/quote]

Classic !!

If someone could PM me (new here) some info as I am in DFW as well and have no luck searching on my own.

[quote]Hardasnails wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]JackNeedsHelp wrote:

[quote]aliaZ wrote:
Dr. Crisler is in Michigan…how will that help with someone located in Dallas?[/quote]I dont live in America i have no clue how close the states are… i just know Dr Crisler is a great dr.
[/quote]

Dr. Crisler is great…just ask him how great he is

lol[/quote]

Classic !! [/quote]
That is funny… because the same could be said for you

except your not even a Dr.

[quote]RamManFTW wrote:
Not to hijack, but since this thread is turning into to a bit of a networking session, anyone know any Dr.'s in Central Florida Tampa, Brandon, Lakeland area providing informed care? Not a fan of the anti-aging clinic fad both for cost and the same reason I’m not a giant fan of pill mills and pain management clinics. [/quote]

did you ever get that info?

Hey gbin…were you ever able to find a competent doc in DFW? My family doctor is willing to prescribe me test cyp, but I dont think that is necessarily the right course. I’m looking at other treatments but he is doesn’t know any of them.

Looking for a doctor (preferably in the Dallas side of the metroplex) that knows about HCG, AI’, Serm, and test.

thanks man.

Could someone please PM me the name of a good doctor in Texas if anyone has found one they are really happy with? I live near Austin, but will drive to San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth, wherever providing I can find a quality doctor. I really need this and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thank you

There is a “finding a TRT doc” sticky.

I’d like information if anyone found a DR in DFW…thanks

Use the search function on this page.

http://www.T-Nation.com/searchResults.jsp?cx=016420786931182441572%3Akswwmllusns&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&q=DFW+dallas+docto

Met with a new doctor this week. He is completely on board with KSman’s recommendations and will adjust protocol for each person individually based on their needs. Confident with his passion and background regarding treatment and would be more than happy to pass information on to whomever would like it. He practices in the North Plano area.

Also in Dallas.
If he will allow you to self inject I would be interested. I have a doctor for T but for the rest of the protocol and self-injections he is not on-board.

How do we get you the information without posting it, getting email address, etc…which is against forum rules I’m assuming.

Can’t PM either?

yes, this really sucks

[quote]txrunner22 wrote:
How do we get you the information without posting it, getting email address, etc…which is against forum rules I’m assuming.

Can’t PM either?[/quote]

grebenn…ikov. Tie that together in the DFdub and you will be set. Unless your talking about someone else in ptown.

Long time lurker here, just signed up to participate in this thread.

I’ve been on T-Cyp for about 10 months. Dr is not too anxious to talk about HCG or AI’s. Don’t need
AI’s but do need HCG, don’t like the down sides. Actually, may need the AI’s but have only been
tested for E2 once.

Would anyone in the DFW area with a good Dr please PM me? I would appreciate it very much.

TIA

New guy here with it seems like the same problem we all have in trying to find an open minded Dr in Dfw area. My DO is trying to get me to 2x a month (200mg cyp) with no HCG (he tells me that I do not need it since I am not female) and is going up with the shot fees. Its like heck trying to educate your own dr. but heck he is cheaper than all those low t centers. So the education of my DO continues (banging my head against the wall) Gave him Dr. Crisler protocol. He did not seemed impressed. HELP

if someone can also pm me the name of the DFW T doctor mentioned above(from plano?), would greatly appreciate it.

I am meeting with a guy in southlake will report back on how that goes…

Waiting to hear how your Southlake guy goes