T Nation

TRT Doctor in South Louisiana?

been lurking first time poster

I,am 29yo and have been with Renewman for a year, seeing a doc in Baton Rouge. Insurance will not cover and the dr. has a contract with Renewman so she can't see me on her own now. It has become to expensive so I'am looking for a new doc with no success. 

contacted coumpound pharmacies like instructed in the stickies, got a few names, but nothing. currently on 175mg test, 1,300 i.u. hcg and .25mg anastrozole eod. I feel good and don’t want to start experimenting. Any suggestions or leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hey, Dr. Robert Kidd. Hammond. Real smart dude and tries to keep you optimal. Watches after your health first and foremost!

I will definately call Dr.kidd up tomorrow and see whats up. The closest thing I had so far was Dr. neil Baum a Urologist in New orleans, but he prescribes Clomid instead of HCG. Everything I’ve read says clomid is usually not prescribed long term.

Thanks for the reply

he doc. i was seeing in Baton Rouge if anyone is interested is Dr. karen dantin. she is a family dr. and holistic.

@kboyd

can I pm you

Have you had any luck yet finding a good TRT doc in this area? I’m in Denham Springs and on my 3rd doctor , the first 2 were Endocrinologist and the one I’m working with now is a Urologist. He at least will listen to me and does his best to help me, I couldn’t even get the 2 Endocrinologist to check E2 levels.

[quote]kboyd wrote:
Hey, Dr. Robert Kidd. Hammond. Real smart dude and tries to keep you optimal. Watches after your health first and foremost![/quote]

I know this post is old, but I’m hoping you still check it once in a while…

Does Dr. Robert Kidd prescribe T + HCG + Al? Is he educated on TRT?

Thanks

I will be mildly surprised if urologist Dr. Robert Kidd knows the score.

I am in the Baton Rouge area as well. Did you have any luck finding a good doc? I need help and quick.
Thanks in advance!

Sorry to post twice… Just need to connect with both inquirers directly. I am in the Baton Rouge area as well. Did you have any luck finding a good doc?