T Nation

TRT Doc Near Sacramento


#1

Was diagnosed with hypogonadism about a year ago. Current doctor has me on Androgel and is unwilling to prescribe injections. Looking for an injection friendly doctor in this area. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your response.


#2

[quote]markpetrakis wrote:
Was diagnosed with hypogonadism about a year ago. Current doctor has me on Androgel and is unwilling to prescribe injections. Looking for an injection friendly doctor in this area. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your response. [/quote]

who is ur current doc? give http://drmichaelrosenbaum.com/ dr rosenbaum a call! he is good, from what ive been told by a few friends…


#3

There are 7 stickies in this forum.
Read these:

  • finding a TRT doc
  • advice for new guys

#4

[quote]j2048b wrote:

[quote]markpetrakis wrote:
Was diagnosed with hypogonadism about a year ago. Current doctor has me on Androgel and is unwilling to prescribe injections. Looking for an injection friendly doctor in this area. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your response. [/quote]

who is ur current doc? give http://drmichaelrosenbaum.com/ dr rosenbaum a call! he is good, from what ive been told by a few friends…[/quote]

Current Doctor is Dr. Mitchell Akman. While he has been good, he has made it very clear he is not a fan in anyway of injections, which is my preference. Thank you for the suggestion and I will definitely look into it. Greatly appreciated!


#5

[quote]KSman wrote:
There are 7 stickies in this forum.
Read these:

  • finding a TRT doc
  • advice for new guys[/quote]

I have read both stickies and have actively looked for a new doctor using the compounding pharmacy suggestion. I was steered towards one in particular but was hoping to get a suggestion from someone who has direct experience with a doctor and not just a pharmacist who knows what prescriptions someone uses. Sorry if this thread is an inconvenience or an irritant but I am genuinely looking in good faith for just a nod in some direction.

I am working on getting my lab results so I can post them as well, as per advice for new guys. I will edit and update my first post with all of that information when I have it.


#6

[quote]KSman wrote:
There are 7 stickies in this forum.
Read these:

  • finding a TRT doc
  • advice for new guys[/quote]

I have read both stickies and have actively looked for a new doctor using the compounding pharmacy suggestion. I was steered towards one in particular but was hoping to get a suggestion from someone who has direct experience with a doctor and not just a pharmacist who knows what prescriptions someone uses. Sorry if this thread is an inconvenience or an irritant but I am genuinely looking in good faith for just a nod in some direction.


#7

I too am in the same situation, looking for TRT and not comfortable with all the acronyms and the thought of someone with a high school chemistry background making the stuff in a bathtub. Just looking for a doctor who is willing to treat Patients with legit low T and not wanting to pay thousands a year to do it.

Let me know if you have found what you are looking for in Sac.