T Nation

TRT Doc in Milwaukee Area

I am having a hard time finding a doctor who will listen to me about my low T. I went to the NuMale medical clinic and they tested me at 247 so they put me on 200 EOW and that is all they do, no other testing and my balls are shrinking and my insurance will not cover that clinic. Anyone out there know of any good doctors in the Milwaukee are that will listen and help me with my TRT and all other testing and support?

[quote]mohtet3 wrote:
I am having a hard time finding a doctor who will listen to me about my low T. I went to the NuMale medical clinic and they tested me at 247 so they put me on 200 EOW and that is all they do, no other testing and my balls are shrinking and my insurance will not cover that clinic. Anyone out there know of any good doctors in the Milwaukee are that will listen and help me with my TRT and all other testing and support?[/quote]

I’m also interested in finding a better doctor in the Milwaukee area. I’m a current patient with NuMale and am doing the pellets. I’m not really impressed with their protocol after reading all of the information on this site but I feel like it’s too late since I already paid for a year of service. Kind of wish I would’ve stumbled across this site before choosing to work with them.

Same here…I live in Milwaukee and have been to two Endocrinologists who only prescribe testosterone and nothing else. Have an apt with another later this month…

I am not impressed either, however they were the only ones who would treat my low T and jumping to different doctors has not been successful for me. I was going to try to find an endo doc, but not sure wich ones would help me out totally. Maybe someone from the area with success will se post and help out; I was surprised to see these posts in response to mine, thank you.

Did a little more research and came across Dr. John Whitcomb in Brookfield. Google him. He has a bio where he describes his practice on another T site. Seems like he follows the protocol we keep reading about here. He talks about giving options as far as delivery method of T and combining an aromatase inhibitor to control E2. He also mentions straight up that he DOES NOT accept insurance and is a cash based practice.

I feel like I’m kind of stuck at NuMale at least until my year is up so I’m not really interested in seeing him just yet. That might change though if I continue to feel like I’m not getting my money’s worth.

Please update this thread if any of you guys decide to see him and let us know how it goes.

Have you had any luck finding a doctor yet?

I can recommend a doc in Chicago if anyone wants to travel…

That being said, just because a doc doesn’t accept insurance, doesn’t mean insurance won’t cover it, it just means you will need to seek reimbursement from your insurance company yourself.

Dr. P… please do recommend any doctors you might know. Even in Chicago.

I’m still at NuMale and I’m coming up on 3 months since my first testosterone pellet insertion. I’m paid up for a full year of treatment and I don’t want to throw that away just yet. Even though my experience with them so far has been less than stellar.

I’d love to get a Chicago doctors name as well.

Dr. Harold Diaz on the north side of Chicago.

I found him to be very knowledgeable and professional.

Prescribed T + HCG right off the bat, then an AI after 3 months when labs were taken.

HGH was an option as well.

Any update on your success with finding a Milwaukee Doc? My NuMale doc doesn’t show any concern with my concerns regarding the need for HCG.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
Dr. Harold Diaz on the north side of Chicago.

I found him to be very knowledgeable and professional.

Prescribed T + HCG right off the bat, then an AI after 3 months when labs were taken.

HGH was an option as well.[/quote]

Did he allow self injection?

Thought this was worth sharing to assist in finding a TRT doc:

http://www.a4m.com/directory.html#directory_search_form