TRT DIY After Being With Dr

After reading thru stickies and these posts finding a TRT doc with insurances is tough go.ive contacted compounding pharmacies around me a received a few dr’s but thinking taking matters into my own hands is best.Was on trt since Jan '18 till March and felt amazing but costs just got too high.Was on 200mg test cyp,1000 ius hcg weekly and 1/2 tab anastrazole with injections.Not worried about fertility since wifes prego.Wondering if I should do all 3 or just test and anastrazole and just test.

10,000 iu hcg is a typo?

I self administer and I don’t run HCG. My balls have not shrunk significantly. My wife doesnt really care about that as long as i can be responsive to her.

oops,sorry yes 1000 ius hcg

how often do you have labs done? do you take an anastrazole or anything? read that hcg can be a cause of elevated estrogen

I get bloodwork about every 6 months.

Yes, I take 1 mg Adex twice a week when i pin…so 2 mg/week total

For how much test?

I’m sure I’m going to get flamed here but I run 300/week. I’ve run less and I’ve run ALOT more and I like the way i feel at this level.

Before anybody starts, I KNOW this is way above TRT levels, but I’m 53 years old, been self administering for about 4 years, done multiple “blasts” since then. I also get annual physicals, get treated by my PCP for hypothyroidism and have good blood pressure, descent cholesterol, and I donate red blood cells regularly.

No flame from me brother, just thought the Adex looked a little high for the standard TRT dose.

Appreciate it. The rule of thumb for adex is 1 mg adex/100 mg of test/week. I tried that and crashed my E2.

i was on .5mg per 100mg of test but like i said ive read that hcg can cause high e2 levels also so im wondering if i cut hcg if i can cut adex? guess see what the bloods say.Jus tryin to figure my starting point

Some people are over responders to adex. You should try reducing your adex and checking your bloodwork more often. Also make sure you get the right E2 test. I think you need the estradiol sensitive but i’m sure about that. Need to check the stickies at the front of this forum to verify.

You dont need a huge panel every time you test, Private MD labs has a test that includes:
Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR )
Estradiol Sensitive
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

for $106.99