TRT Credentials Thread

Name: NH or Watts works
Height: 5’ 11"
Weight: 215
Photo: Once I look like dextermorgan I will post it (I still don’t but am still posting something with good lighting on a rest day)
IMG_0409Cropped
Formal education: Some college
Medical professional?: No, Network Engineer
Facebook: No
YouTube: No
Instagram: Too personal
Other social media: NH_Watts' TRT Log
Years on TRT: 2 (optimized less than 1 year)
Years training: 18 (seriously for 8) Currently 5/3/1
Current protocol: 60mg E3.5D T-cyp (50mg DHEA, 100mg Preg)
Total and free T: No bloods for current protocol however:
(50mg@E3.5D) 100mg a week put me at 850 TT and 22 FT (trough)
(70mg@E3.5D) 140mg a week puts me at 1137 TT and 30 FT (trough).
(60mg EOD) 210mg a week puts me at 1998 TT and 46 FT (EOD so no real trough)

Tell us something about yourself and your knowledge level: I’m just a student here trying to learn and relay information to new comers. I try to base my knowledge on science rather than perception and anecdotal information I come across but again, always learning. I read a lot and listen to a lot of podcasts within this realm.

Ive seen a lot of positive changes in my physique in the last year between fat loss and muscle & strength increases. Recently been hitting a lot of PRs.

Recently quit alcohol for good, in September '19, as it didnt align with my priorities anymore.

Been with my wife for 25 years (married 16) and have 3 kids 14F, 12M, 9F that keep me very busy.

4 Likes

Height: 6’ 0"
Weight: 175
Photo: sure
Formal education: IT / certifications and etc
Medical professional?: No

Years on TRT: New. Started dec 2018
Years training: 30-41 cycling and weights on and off

Current protocol: scrotal Cream and thyroid .

Tell us something about yourself and your knowledge level:

I started TRT and the thought of having to take T and block a by product of something my body creates didn’t sit well with me.

Long story short I ran into jay Campbell who introduced me to Dr Nichols and etc

I followed his advice before and after becoming a patient.

He would answer questions and send me emails to help educate me so that I can pass on valuable information to others.

I know the basics. I do not have an underlying knowledge of medicine and that means my ability to help is hyper focused on TRT and thyroid.

Everything I believe is based on medical literature and studies my doctor has shared and explained with me. Including dr. Howell who is a researcher by trade and is an expert in medical studies.

Anthony Llabres; Russ scala; Eric Serrano, and dr. grant are all on the list of professionals I listen and talk with when I have questions I cannot answer . Not so much Serrano, but I respect and listen intently when he shares knowledge with us. Great guy.

2 Likes

Name: highpull
Height: 6’0"
Weight: 222
Photo: nope
Formal education: yes, terminal degrees
Medical professional?: yes
Facebook: no
YouTube: no
Instagram: no
Other social media: no
Years on TRT: 7
Years training: 48
Current protocol: 170mg once weekly
Total and free T: 880-920 and 200-220
Tell us something about yourself and your knowledge level: 15yrs competitive Olympic weightlifter, PED use (we all did), TRT practitioner, Worldlink Medical/Neal Rouzier trained, also defense expert on malpractice claims. My “job” is not work. I live to help people. I encourage patients to learn as much as they can. I do the same and as such, I like to know what they are reading.

16 Likes

Name: Michael
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: pre TRT 212lbs currently 193lbs
Photo: There are already several photos of me on this forum. Check my log(s).
Formal education: Associate in Digital Electronics / LAN and PC Repair
Medical professional?: Not even close. Software and Web developer. Also do programming for commercial controls systems.
Facebook: None
YouTube: None
Instagram: None
Other social media: This forum and one other (unrelated to anything discussed here)
Years on TRT: 1.5
Years training: Off and on my entire adulthood. Steady for the last 2.5 years with the exception of the last couple of months (bought a house and have been enjoying all of the chaos that entails). Ramping back up now.
Current protocol: 28mg Daily
Total and free T: Last labs (October ‘19) Total 679 ng/dL Free 25.2 pg/mL
Tell us something about yourself and your knowledge level: I’m generally pretty outgoing and offer my opinions and facts based on my own personal research and experience (which means that these “facts” are also my opinion in all reality). I researched TRT and joined this forum before I started TRT in order to gain the best understanding that I possibly could before I committed to this. I continue researching the topic as much as possible. I have been a student of diet and weight training, though I must concede that there have been points in my life that I have not been the best at practicing what I have learned.

If there is any way I can offer something to a discussion (even if it’s just another angle of thought that is not being considered) I will.

I typically have no patience for people who feel the need to belittle or look down on others. Everybody had to start this journey with ZERO knowledge. Some of us tend to forget that from time to time.

Non TRT information:

I’ve been a musician since the age of 12. Wrote my first QBasic program at that same age. Been married since 1995 to the same wonderful gal and have two boys 20 and 17. Moved from down south to Montana a shade over 5 years ago and recently purchased the home that I will hopefully grow old in. I am an avid fitness hound but I also try to give myself room to allow life to happen. My main goals are to be healthy and live a full life that includes being a part of my grandchildren’s lives (when that time comes). I just want to be the best person I can be, and try to ride this train for as long as I can. And if possible, I’d like to help others (especially my two sons as it applies to life in general) avoid any mistakes that I have made.

I figure that if nothing else, maybe I can give people something to think about lol.

Had an opportunity at the tanning place this evening to take pic today. Lighting sucks so I apologize for that, but I’d say that the last couple months hiatus has me back up to around 20% (possibly a tad higher, I haven’t measured). I’ll post another in about six weeks after I have addressed this issue! Lol

2 week update. It’s going the right direction.

8 Likes

Appassionato
6’-0" (180 cm)
194 lbs (88 kg)
12% BF
Profession: Architect
No social media
2 years and a half of TRT.
70 mg a week, split into 2 shots. (At the time of writing this post)
16 years of continuous heavy weights lifting 4-5 times a week.
Personal gym records: Squat - 6 reps with 440 pounds; Bench press - 6 reps with 330 pounds; Deadlifts - 6 reps with 400 pounds; Overhead press - 6 reps with 165 pounds.

Took steroids for 2 years in early 20s. Threw everything after that and I’ve been on finasteride 7 years, which messed me up severely.
Tried everything else before getting into TRT.

Tried all the injections protocols possible ( ED, EOD, twice weekly) and I have been at a total T of 1400 at through without AIs for 4 months before experimenting with other protocols.

Congratulations on your results. What are your levels of dht and prolactin?

Beak118
20y.o.
6’5
240-250lbs ~15-20%bf
College junior studying business finance
Farthest you can get from a medical professional haha
No social media for anonymity
1.5 years on TRT
7 years training
Protocol: 210mg test, 196mg mast, 450iu HCG EOD, 3 grains NDT (someone please PM me and help me get off all this)

1 Like

Height: 6’
Weight: 200 lbs
Photo: Will post one day
Profession: Software Engineer
Years on TRT: Started in 2020
Years training: 4
Current protocol: 100mg E3.5D, AI as needed
Total and free T: Who knows. High.
Tell us something about yourself and your knowledge level: Started TRT to resolve lethargy, joint pain, poor physical recovery, libido/erection difficulties, and a history of anxiety/depression. TRT has been wildly successful for me thus far.

2 Likes

Name: NA
Height: 5’10’’
Weight: 225lbs
Photo:na
Formal education: M.S., B.S., A.A.
Medical professional?: Physician Assistant (PA-C), prior Critical Care/Flight Paramedic.
Facebook:na
YouTube:na
Instagram:na
Other social media:na
Years on TRT: 2 months
Years training: 18
Current protocol: 200mg/week
Total and free T: 13.2 ng/ml , 947 ng/dl (free and wkly bound), 371 pg/ml (free calc.)
Tell us something about yourself and your knowledge level: I have many years in the military and working as a medical professional. I specialize in emergency and critical care medicine.

3 Likes

Height : 6’2
Weight : 220 lbs

Ler
6’2”
260 from 400… YA, 400lbs!!!
LIFE Lessons are the best education.
Medical professional?:LOL

Facebook: Nope
YouTube: Nope
Instagram: Nope
Other social media:Nope

Years on TRT:3
Years training:9

Current protocol:200mg TestC E5D

Before TRT(7/2017) TT=120ish… NOW(11/2019)TT=700ish… Labs have never shown FT

Tell us something about yourself and your knowledge level: Reading/learning everything I can for many years. Ton of great info here and learned a lot of tech info from Steroid .com.

Just trying to be the healthiest, HUGEST dad and husband I can be. Still FAT (lol), but have dialed in my training and nutrition enough to achieve good body recomp results so far.

B4.After

Been lurking here for years and figured its about time to start asking questions and getting advice where I am unable to find the answers I need.

Thank you to all the educated guys (Dr.s and bros alike) on here for sharing your wealth knowledge.

7 Likes

Name: Virtuality
Height: 6’1"
Weight: 180-ish
Formal education: BS Physics, MS Systems Engineering
Medical professional?: No, though I work in medical informatics
Years on TRT: 2 months
Years training: since I was in 6th grade
Current protocol: 100mg @ once/week
Total and free T: baseline before starting was 327 and 12.17
Tell us something about yourself and your knowledge level: I’m here to learn from those further down the trail than I am and help others just beginning the path right behind me

1 Like

Name: Drone
Height: 180cm
Weight: Usually around 85 to 90kg… but 102.7kg this morning.
Photo: Not at 102.7kg…
Formal education: B.A.
Medical professional?: Feel like I’ve read enough to be…
Facebook: Conspiracy theories
YouTube: Flat earth videos
Instagram: Fake TnA
Other social media: Waste of time.
Years on TRT: 4 to 5 years (on various treatments)
Years training: 20+ (although not very serious, and with some long breaks)
Current protocol: 250mg every 14 days SubQ

Total and free T:
(taken at 16 days after last injection)
Total T: 7.4 to 6.5 ng/ml (1.7 - 7.5)
Free T: 15 to 23 pg/ml. (6 - 26)
Bioavailable T: 2 to 4 ng/ml (1 - 3.5)

• Started TRT because I thought it would help my sleep issues and borderline low T levels. Insomnia was a serious problem in my life, and I feel it really prevented me from making progress in the gym, and almost prevented me from living. I went through about 10 years of insomnia from hell, and I did so much research on sleep and related issues I honestly considered writing a book.
  • I have taken a liking to blasting every now and then.
1 Like

Thats amazing recomp brother!

Keep up the good work!!

After seeing some of the protocols you guys are on and the pictures. I’ve definitely realized I need to take my shit more seriously. Some of you guys look better than dudes running full cycles. Im on 200 a week and run EQ on and off and I never look like I’m on unless I’m pumped. Alot of you guys are twice my age.

Definitely going to spend alot more time reading here and listening to advice. This shits blown my mind you guys have been a big inspiration.

Name: RRambo
Height: 5’10"
Weight: 200
Photo: Nothing worth seeing
Formal education: B.S.
Medical professional?: Exercise Science degree, worked in Physical Therapy for years. Wife is a physical therapist. So been around it all my life.
Facebook: Uh… no
YouTube: Have a channel but never got around to posting videos
Instagram: RRambo1973
Other social media: no
Years on TRT: Did a year in my early 30s, currently waiting on prescription from one of the online TRT providers.
Years training: 30+ (Periods of long term training mixed in with periods of being a lazy SOB, in my 30s benched 400, now I’m weak AF)
Current protocol: Waiting

Total and free T:

01/08/2021

Marker Reading Reference Range
Total Testosterone 369 300 - 836 ng/dl
Free Testosterone 8 10 - 20 ng/dl
Free Testosterone (%) 2.16 1 - 3 %
Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) 25.8 16.5 - 55.9 nmol/L
Albumin 4.3 4.1 - 5 g/dl
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) 2.57 1.24 - 7.8 IU/L
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT) 53 7 - 56 IU/L
Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST) 34 5 - 40 IU/L
Estradiol 19.1 7.6 - 42.6 pg/ml

01/29/2021

Marker Reading Reference Range
Total Testosterone 282.95 123.06 - 813.86 ng/dl
Free Testosterone 6.3 3.5 - 15.5 ng/dl
Free Testosterone (%) 2.2 1 - 2.7 %
Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) 19.6 10 - 57 nmol/L
Albumin 5.3 3.2 - 5.1 g/dl
Prolactin 5.2 2.1 - 17.7 ng/mL
PSA, Total 0.5 <= 4 ng/mL
Hematocrit n/a 39 - 50 %

I feel like I knew more about all this back in my early 30’s when I did TRT for a year with a prescription from a rejuvenation clinic. Looking back, did I need it, no… But I sure felt good and made incredible gains in the gym. I honestly don’t remember what my protocol was.

Fast forward to last fall, was reading about SARMs and thought what the hell, let’s give it a try. Did MK677(not a SARM) and then about 6 weeks later added RAD140.

Worst mistake of my life. The MK677 made me feel terrible, it was like boiling a frog in a pot though and didn’t realize just how bad until the end. The RAD140 seemed ok at first but severely shut me down as shown by the labs above. I don’t know what my levels were immediately before starting but my normal levels about a year and a half ago were in the 800 total range.

So anyway, that’s why I’m here. I’m very hesitant because I read all the horror stories about ED after starting TRT which isn’t a real issue right now and I don’t want to introduce a new problem. I just feel really tired, no energy, weak… old…

I workout 5 days/week but I’m just spinning my wheels…

After realizing how expensive the TRT is through the company I’m working with I really just wanted to do it on my own but I’ve been scammed twice now to a total of 500.00 trying to source it myself. So again I’m waiting for my prescription.

For an ending, don’t be me… Don’t mess with SARMs. Would be one thing if they actually worked great but they barely helped at all and really suppressed me.

1 Like

Name:OSU
Height:5’8"
Weight:245
Photo:
Formal education:
Medical professional?:
Facebook:
YouTube:
Instagram:
Other social media:
Years on TRT:8
Years training:12
Current protocol:20mg test cyp ed
Total and free T:1476/29.3
Tell us something about yourself and your knowledge level: Competitive powerlifter. Ran blast and cruise early on but no more. Tried many different injection protocols but everyday injections work best for me. Makes sense too since our bodies naturally produce test everyday. Wish I would have done it everyday from the beginning. My levels are much more stable. I run a fraction of what i used to and am just as strong at 20lbs less bodyweight. My advice to all who are doing this: less is more if done correctly.

4 Likes

Name: OL65
Height: 6’
Weight: 230 - 235
Photo:
Formal education: BA
Medical professional?: No
Facebook: n/a
YouTube: n/a
Instagram: n/a
Other social media: LinkedIn
Years on TRT: <1
Years training: 20+
Current protocol: 120 mg Test-E / week - 60 mg E3.5D
Total and free T: 1000 trough (My GP does not measure FT)
Tell us something about yourself and your knowledge level: Avid learner that gets a bit obsessed with things at the beginning and wants to be a sponge. Can’t differentiate between dramatically different opinions from “experts”. Goes by feel and not blood panel numbers. TRT is not a magic bullet since it didn’t fix my OSA, tendons or osteoarthritis. BUT it did make me feel more aware that I wasn’t feeling bad, but not necessarily over the top feeling awesome! I just don’t feel down, down, down.

1 Like