TRT, Clomid, and Fertility

TRT will make snoring and other things worse.

You can take T and clomid and your LH/FSH will support sperm production. The T will make you want to make babies.

Your 200mg every two weeks was totally horrible, the fault of your doctor(s).

TRT:

• Self inject SC, not IM, 50mg T twice a week.
  • Oral 0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections
  • 250iu hCG SC EOD to preserver testes and fertility

Have you had a sperm count?
On clomid, you can test LH/FSH, TT, FT, E2

Most docs over dose Clomid, you may only need 25mg EOD. More can make E2 sky high and mess things up.

Some guys feel horrible from Clomid, Nolvadex does everything required and does not have that side effect. 20mg EOD

" I’m eating 20% deficit of my TDEE (?)."
I do not understand that.
Found - total daily energy expenditure

Part of weigh gain can be low thyroid function that in turn can be from iodine deficiency caused by not using iodized salt. It is very important that your wife have adequate iodine now and during pregnancy and breast feeding. You wife should be on pre-natal vitamins now and through breast feeding. See last paragraph in this post. Babies and kids need iodine for mental development.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.